yikes chapter six pt. 2

//waves frantically

HI HELLO 

Here's part 2 of chapter 6.

Enjoy ( ˊᵕˋ )♡.°⑅

Hinata unlocked the door and stepped in, taking his shoes off and walking forward, giving Kageyama room to do the same. Kageyama stepped in and removed his shoes, setting them next to Hinata's.

"Kageyama, do you want something to eat? Drink?" Hinata was standing by the fridge, leaning his head out the door.

"Water ? is fine." Hinata returned to the living room, sitting down on the floor, where he sat last time. Kageyama a reached for the water Hinata was holding out and opened the cap.

"Uh, Kageyama?" Kageyama looked down at Hinata.

"Yes?"

"You can.. Sit down you know." Kageyama sat on the floor across from Hinata, a little embarrassed.

"The floor works too, but there was a couch." Hinata laughed and sipped his water. Kageyama looked behind him. Oh. there is a couch. Kageyama sighed and leaned against the couch, sipping his water. Hinata put the water bottle on the table and looked around his home, avoiding eye contact. Kageyama put down his water and watched Hinata.

"What do you want to do now?" Hinata said still looking around aimlessly. Kageyama kept his usually growch face as he shrugged.

"I dunno." Hinata nearly fell over turning his head to Kageyama.

"Do you wanna play a game?" Hinata asked in all seriousness.

"U-um, what game? Will it kill me?" Kageyama asked leaning back a bit at the sudden serious Hinata. Hinata gets up and jogs to his room, coming back with a board game. Ban-Sugoroku ((the older version omg)). This game is like, thousands of years old, what the hell.. Kageyama scrunched his nose.

"Sugoroku?"

"Yes."

"Do you even know ho-"

"Yes." Hinata put the board down on the table and began to set the board and separate the pieces.

"I really like this game believe it or not. My sister never wants to play because she thinks it's boring." Well she's not wrong. Kageyama thought as he watched Hinata put the game together. Kageyama rested his arm on the table and rested his head on his hand.

"Ok, do you want to go first?"

---

"KAGEYAMA YOU CAN'T MOVE THERE."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YES I CAN."

"THAT'S CHEATING, NO YOU'RE CHEATING."

"I AM NOT, SHUT UP IDIOT." Kageyama moved his piece and Hinata glared.

"Wait, did I win?"

"Only because you cheated." Hinata folded his arms.

"I DID NOT." Kageyama yelled, putting his hands on the table and leaning over the board.

"Ugghh, you win. I guess." Kageyama smiled and did a silly fist pump. He liked to win. Hinata, still grumpy over losing, started putting the game away into the box.

The clock read 8:44pm. Kageyama and Hinata both looked at the clock thinking the same thing, D-did we really play a board game that long?

"Kageyama where do you live?" Hinata stood up with board game in hand, looking down at Kageyama.