× Twenty

UNEDITED

Zayn sped from his room to the front door as soon as he heard the bell ring. Louis and Niall were standing on the other side waiting patiently for the door to be opened. He screamed excitedly while passing the living room, his mom looking at him as if she wanted to disown him.

He swung the door open and saw his two bestfriends standing there with luggage bag in their hands. They were planning on staying for the long weekend at Zayn's house so they could "ready" him as Zayn likes to say, for Liam's birthday.

Zayn proceeded to scream again and Louis looked at him worriedly before he began yelling confusedly. Niall joined in for fun, screaming with a bright smile on his face.

Zayn stopped and smiled, hearing his mom scream.

"My friends." He declared out loud. "Come on inside." Zayn grinned, stepping back and extending his arm to show the hall entrance.

They walked through the house, Zayn chatting idly with them.

"You're gonna love it." Niall tells Louis.

They walked into the living room where Trisha was sat down on the sofa watching her reality TV show. Her eyes darted to the one foreign boy in her living space.

"Hello." She smiled, her charm turning on like a light switch.

"Hi." Louis spoke shyly.

"What up Big T!" Niall exclaimed, shuffling towards her and giving her a big hug. She embraced him with such a ferocity, it makes Zayn jealous.

Niall pulled back and pranced back to Zayn's side.

"Louis isn't it?" Trisha asked, her head nodding a bit to make sure she was correct.

Louis' head snapped up at the woman's knowledge of his name.

"Yeah." He grinned, feeling a little more comfortable.

"Well, Lou, can I call you that?" She asked, her hand moving to take the remote control off her lap.

"Of course." Louis responded, wiping his sweaty hands on his black jeans.

"Lou, come give Big T a hug huh?" She extended her arms.

"Nice to meet you Trisha... Right?" Louis immediately responded, walking to hug her tightly.

"Hmm, yes but you can call me Big T. I think you hug better than Niall over there." She complimented as she pulled back and watched Niall glare at Louis.

"I think so too." Louis added, flattering his ego. Trisha laughed as Niall made a face and stalked away to Zayn's room.

Meanwhile, Zayn was stood still, his arms crossed as he glared at Trisha.

"What?" She questioned, noticing Zayn's stare.

"How come you don't hug me like that?" He glared.

"Oh shut up Zayn. Go to your room. You can't get mad because Louis here hugs better than you." She chuckled, teasing Zayn.

Zayn laughed humorlessly as he tilted his index finger at her.

"Alright mom." He sucked his teeth and tilted his head.

"You're paying my phone bill this month." He spoke, as if it was any of her responsibility to pay it.

He walked away to a laughing Trisha and Louis.

Louis joined them afterwards and complemented Zayn on having an amazing mother.

"Thanks bro. I kinda raised her." Zayn shrugged.