Chapter 1

It has been three years since the end of the world.

Yeah, you heard me right the end of the world. About three years ago to the day the world went to all hell and back. THE DEAD BEGAN TO WALK!

Now I probably wouldn't have made it in this fucked up world if it wasn't for my pa.

When I was about five years old my mother and father were killed in a car accident. My pa, being my only living relative, took me in.

My pa was full blooded Blackfoot Indian, and growing up on the reservation with him was an experience of a life time.

Pa was a very traditional man. He taught me the old ways of our people; everything from fishing, how to track and hunt game, to utilizing every aspect of the kill.

For example, pa taught me how to skin and tan the hides of animals, and later on taught me how to make clothing and robes to keep out the winter chill. I liked learning how to use everything from the stomach to the bones.

Pa being a shaman, taught me the different plants uses for both medical and food purposes. Because of that, I was fully prepared to survive on my own when the world went to shit.

If it hadn't been for pa I would be alive. If I wouldn't have made it in this world, I wouldn't have met the redneck with the bright baby blue eyes.