장 하나 (Chapter one)

[Female whisper:] "Baby I want you.." she looked up at him, her Cherry Red lipstick faded.

[Raspy Male voice] "Shh...I'm gonna take my time with you.."He said as he looked down at her. She Lied on the bed and let him get his way.

"Gross.." i Mumbled and rolled my eyes while stuffing popcorn in my mouth. "Bzz...bzzzt.." My iPhone started vibrating and i stared at it for a Moment thinking about What could my phone possibly be buzzing for..i mean yeah it's Friday night and I'm At home Binge watching some 50 shades of Shit. I grabbed my phone and Checked what was going on In the Social Media world.

I Checked Instagram and Nothing Was Going on so i did what every Teenage girl Would do and Go Lurk on my crushes Page. "Mmm...if only you liked me backk!!" i pretended to cry then i Rolled my eyes. "I wonder wha-" My Sentence was Interrupted By My best friend Charlie Calling me. I answered but didn't say anything.

"LILAH WHAT COLOR SHOULD I DYE MY HAIR THE PINK IS FADING AJSKWKQKSKDKDJMQWNS!!!!!" Charlie Said quickly, you could hear the Panic in his Voice. I blinked once and Sighed "Well Bleach it and try to make a Pastel Mint color..Gosh your such a baby sometimes" i said playfully. "I'm not a Baby!!" He pouted and by the sound of his voice you could tell he was Faking "Alright Crybaby"I giggled and He got quiet and so did i. All you could hear is us breathing.

"Is that Moaning in the Background?!?" Fuck i forgot about the TV, Charlie Laughed and so did I. "So when are you Moving?" I tried to change the subject While turning the TV off. Charlie sighed and mumbled "I think Sunday.." I frowned, My best friend is leaving me..ugggghhh.."Where you moving to?" I asked while Getting up and looking at the time, its 8:39 on a Friday..Where are all my friends at? Oh wait i have none..

"Well I'll Call you after i dye my hair again" *Damn Charlie how many times are you gonna dye your hair...* "I guess So, Adios amigo" i Hung up and walked upstairs to my room. "Where the Hell Are my parents!!!" I yelled while walking to my Pastel Pink door. I'm home Alone so nobody replies of course.

My room is Quite Big for My small self..i mean I'm a 5'5 Mixed 16 yr old Girl. My Room is Dipped in Black and Lilac I have a Queen sized Waterbed that I'm a little scared to sleep on, its comfortable and all but Come on now like Imagine Being sound asleep and then BAM It Pops and you drown. So yeah i don't sleep there i sleep in a corner by my Bay Window that gives me a pretty clear sight of Crystal water Cove. I Have a Typical dresser, Nightstand and closet.

I Sat on my Bed and Stared at the Full body mirror on My wall. There Goes The Girl i use to be. i smiled at her and she smiled back Admirably. Green Eyes, Caramel skin, Long Curly Brown Hair that falls To the center of her tummy. Loving, Intelligent, Loyal, Amazing, Hopeful. Lilah. I sighed and frowned at her She frowned back, i could tell she was Curious. But everybody knows that Curiosity Killed the Cat.