Chapter Five

"Baby girl.." Jayden whispered. I raised my eyebrows "hmm?" I got on my tippy toes and tried to kissed him softly on the lips. He smiled and bent down a little kissed me back "you wanna be my girl?" He said while looking down at me. "Umm.." I giggled "suuree.." He rolled his Eyes and chuckled "its a Yes or no baby girl." I smiled and tilted my head a Bit "Only if you promise to be Loyal and Honest." He smirked and held my waist "I promise."

Two Months Later~

Jayden and I were watching a Movie in my living room, its a Tuesday and He drove me home from school. I walked in the living room wearing my long Peach sundress, Jayden was Slouched on the Couch looking At his Jordan's. "What's wrong Babe?" I asked and sat next to him, He shook his head and looked at me and said "Oh, Nothing Ma" He then Smiled. "Look At my Baby Girl Lookin' all Flawless.."

I Giggled then leaned over and kissed his jaw line. "shut up" i said rolling my eyes. "Lily girl that Mouth gonna Getchu in A hella Lot of trouble" Jayden Smirked then rustled on top of me. "Oh fuck-pussy-dick-shit, it has been TWO MONTHS i just..he's Just..i just can't right now.." i laughed and thought in my head. Jayden kissed the side of my lip.

"Whatchu want for dindin?" I Asked, he Gazed at me, his Hazel Eyes sparkled a Bit. "Good Question Lala" Jayden smirked then bit his lip and whispered "you.." I Started blushing like crazy and then i Pushed him off of me, he fell and Hit the floor Laughing.

"BRO, OH MY G-" i threw a pillow at him while Burst out laughing. "Whatchu do that for?" He sat up smiling."your Nastyyy~" i giggled. "Oh, so you think that was funny?" He asked with a Serious face, i can't take him serious like this. "Hell Yeah!" I smiled.

His IPhone 5s Started to ring, "Yo Wussuh!!" Jayden Answered. His eyes LowKey Widened "uh Babe i godda take this.."