CHAPTER NINE

I opened his door giggling and Waited for him to get in. As he walked in they made eye contact the whole time, "Whats so funny?" he asked. "Nothing baby.." i said as he sat on the edge of the bed. "so whats so 'nasty' that you wa-" jaydens sentence was interrupted by a Passionate Lust filled Kiss. She climbed on top of him as lied on his back slowly taking her with him.

   Lilah Straddled jayden taking his hair out of a Pony tail. "I love your hair so much..." She said while massaging his Scalp. He moaned a little "I can see that..." he smirked and looked her in the eyes. Lilah slowly started to Press her womanhood against His bulge. He slowly started to thrust against her, she tilted her head back a bit smiling.

  Jaydens hands wondered from the side of him to up her thighs and to her lower back. Lilah smiled and rubbed from jaydens upper body down to the buckle of his pants. She arched down and kissed from his lips to his neck. She started to bite and suck on his neck leaving her mark on him.

  He moaned and gripped her Ass as she started to unbuckle his pants. Lilah sat up and pulled down his pants. Jayden watched in amusement "Damn Babygirl.." he smiled. She giggled and pulled his pants off his Ankles and threw them on the floor. She smiled while glaring at the bulge in his Boxers. "What, Impressed?" jayden smirked. Lilah Giggled and climbed back on top of him.