Chapter 12

The Song switches to some Cheesy Love song but as I listen to it I happen to stare at Lilah..*This woman right here..makes me feel so..happy..She Knows me..she doesn't really know my past..but that's a good thing..I love her..honestly and I'd hate if something were to happen to her...I knew her since she was like..14..This is forreal my Lil baby..she's all minee and I'm just...I couldn't wish for anything else* I start to notice she's blushing with her mouth kinda full *AW FUCK I WAS STARING TOO LONG*

She swallows her food and Giggles "What???" She covers her smile with her hand."I was just uhh..noticing your lil Sparkle right there.." I gestured her temple and she instantly Started smiling and talking about Makeup. I just smiled and listen "Haaan thanks baby Its my highlight and I spent like..5 minutes doing it" She Said Sounding very proud of herself. "Well..it looks perfect baby" I smirked and complimented her.

After about 30 Minutes of cleaning the Kitchen I go Lay back down in the Bedroom i start to think about my plans for Lilah tonight. I gaze at the ceiling lost in my thoughts I didn't even see Lilah come in..

-Back to Lilah's POV-

I peek my head in the bedroom door and see jayden Plopped on the bed Looking Lost "..Baby..?" No response again so I walk in and sit on the bed and braid his hair. He comes back from his thoughts and smiles at me "I love you!" I smile and reply "I love you too jayd-" he sits up and kisses me Passionately.

"Baby stop" I giggled. "heyyy..We should Go Out tonight" Jayden Suggested.