Chapter Four

"Ayyo Ma" Jayden said While turning down Frank Ocean. "Yeah Papi" i raised an eyebrow And looked at him. "Whatchu thinkin' 'bout?" He Gets in the Fast lane. I Shook my head and smiled "Nothing..nothing." He glanced at me from the corner of his eye. "Nahh i know you thinking of Somethin' cuz you Smiling so much" I giggled. Yeah, he knows i like him.

  "Ohh..umm that's because.." I tried to think of why i was smiling so much, i mean yeah i just went downtown with my crush but I'm cooling down around him. "What'chu doing Daydreaming Bout me or sumthin?" He chuckled, I blushed and laughed "Noooo~" He Got off the High way and pulled into a Empty parking lot. "Talk to me.." he smiled at me.

"Whatchu mean?" I looked at him and smiled back. He looked at the radio then back up at me "Get out real quick.." He turned up the radio, Self Righteous by Bryson Tiller was playing. loud. I tilted my head and watched as he got out and went to the trunk. I got out And walked to the back of his car. He Had a Blanket, Pillows, and 2 Bags of snacks from Target. I smiled as Get grabbed the Blanket and pillows, "Aye, We Chillin out here For a Minute, iight?" He Smiled showing his teeth.

  I giggled a bit and nodded my head. I Went to sit in the drivers seat while he Set up a little Picnic like area a couple feet away from the car. "He's soooo Cutee~" i whispered to myself and giggled after. I pulled out my Phone and started taking Selfies "Ayyee, i see you Lil girl" Jayden Chuckled and Gestured me to sit by him, i smiled and went to sit by him.

He snuck a Kiss on the back of my neck, i gasped a Bit and Laughed "What are you Doing!?" He bit his lip and tickled my side "isn't it Obvious?" Jayden smiled. I looked at him Smiling back blankly wait what? I laughed more in Amazement "isn't what obvious?" I tried not to smile but i failed. He Looked at the Busy street "i like you.. and i liked you for a while too.." he smiled softly.

  I shook my head "No you don't..Stop playin" I laughed in disbelief. He tilted his head and Smirked "Yes I do Baby Girl" he was still biting his lip. "Well..?" I smiled and looked down. "Stop lookin Down Baby girl..lemme see you" He said while Softly tipping my chin up. I blushed softly and looked him in his eyes.

"Is this really gonna be my Dream kiss!!!...well maybe not dream kiss but the kiss that I've wanted for about a year!?!?!! lawd i'm gonna faint...Jayden leaned in and licked his bottom lip "You Okay Baby girl?" he whispered. I was Afraid to ruin the moment so i just nodded my head. he Smiled and so did i after realizing we were face to face. I looked at his lips and he smirked. He knows I'm looking at his lips, He knows what I'm waiting for, He knows i like him and i know he likes me...