제 2 장 (Chapter two)

I Yawned and Got back on Instagram and to my surprise my Crush started liking my pictures. I kinda Stared in disbelief as my Heart was Jumping around like a Cheerleader. My phone Ping-ed and you won't believe who DM'd me!!!! Yep, it was My crush!!!...*cough Cough* I mean...my crush No big deal..Might as well see what he wants..

I clicked my DM and Read the message without opening it.

TrillJayden: Heyy 😍😍😍

My eyes widened and reread his message twice. HE SENT HEART EYES AKDODKKW DPWKAMWSMSOAK!!!!!!!....I started thinking of what i should send back. Umm...

LilahCityy: Hey 😁

I replied trying to sound Cool He replied back Quick, Damn i wasn't expecting that.

TrillJayden: Wyd Princess ❤💋

"Oh no he didn't just call me princess.." I smiled and shook my head in disbelief.

LilahCityy: Not Much at Home Chillin..😝

TrillJayden: Oh Word?? Aye Ma put on something Cute and ill be there in 10 minutes 😘💯

i gasped a Bit and looked at the pile of dirty clothes by my closet and then Started typing "Why..." No, don't ask why you idiot!! I deleted it and Smirked a bit.

LilahCityy: Lml K Babe 😻

TrillJayden: 😍😍✌

I then got up and Paced to my Closet and started to rummage through The clothes. "is it Warm? Should i wear a Dress? What shoes am i gonna Wear?!? Uuugggh!" I pulled my White huaraches my Grandma bought me For my birthday. "hmm..How about..." I grabbed a White baseball jersey and a pair of ripped jeans.

"Ooh Cute Mami~" i Put the on the outfit and stuffed my phone in my back pocket then checked my self out in the mirror and took a Picture. Bzzt..bzzt..

TrillJayden: I'm out front baby Girl

I peeked out my window and saw his Silver 2015 Dodge Chrysler, the headlights were on and my phone buzzed one more time. I ignored it and went outside looking down at my Huaraches. Jayden got out the Drivers seat and smiled "Damn Ma i said look cute, Baby girl you comin out the house lookin.." He bit his lip and covered his mouth, i giggled and rolled my eyes "So where you wanna go?" He asked while leaning on the hood of the car.

My thoughts were in motion, where should we go? That questions zoomed through my head. "Hmm.." I tilted my head a little and smiled. "Lets hit up down town.." He looked at me as if i was a piece of candy. "Get in Ma" his white teeth glistened as he smiled and opened the passenger seat door. I smiled back warmly and Got in giggling "Aw Thanks." he bent over and Leaned into my face and smirked "No Problem Mami~ " he said while strapping in my seat belt.

His curly hair Fell down to his shoulders but i bet if it was straightened it would be about center of his back. "Thanks jayden." I could tell by the way i said his name that he knew i liked him, but the that I'm laughing about inside is...i think he likes me too. "Aye, i don't wanna Risk This princess Getting hurt" he smirked and shot me a Wink before shutting my door and going to the drivers side. As he was Driving on the highway Blasting The Weeknd, i was lost in my thoughts while Singing Acquainted.

Jayden is Just a Piece of Chocolate cake lord, He stands 6 feet tall, He has that good hair that curls Perfectly, his Skin is chocolaty, He has Shoe Game and he Damn sure knows how to treat a Girl Mmpf!! Jayden Glanced at me for a moment and then focused back on the road. "Ayyo Baby Girl what gotchu over there Bitin' your lip foe?" I started blushing not noticing I was biting my lip. I shifted in my seat and smiled "Uumm...nothing." Jayden smirked and Chuckled then took The nearest exit taking us downtown Atlanta. His Chuckle is so cute Lordiee!!