chapter SEVEN

"A couple drinks wont hurt you.." Jayden offered Lilah a drink. I shook my head No while fixing my dress from rising up my thigh, "Baby do we have to be here?" i asked uncomfortably. Jayden looked at me Confused. *oh god...* "you don't wanna be here?" he tilted his head a bit, my eyes widened a bit, its jaydens 18th Birthday and i didnt want to be a Party Pooper "Oh baby, its not that..its just that i'd rather be at your Apartment than here.." the loud music Blasted as i looked at his White Forces. Jayden Paused for a Minute. "lets go then.." he smiled.

  Driving down the highway to Lil Uzi Vert i thought about how i almost forgot where i hid his gift, Good thing We're going back to Jaydens Apartment because i got a trick up my sleeve Jayden's not ready for, Jayden pulled up to his Apartment complexes Parking lot. "Baby gimme the keys i got to use the bathroom REAL Bad.." I lied. He handed me the keys before unbuckling his Seatbelt. I hurried to his door and unlocked it before he was out the car.

I ran to the bathroom and behind the toilet sat Jaydens Birthday gift. By time i came out the bathroom Jayden was already Shirtless in the kitchen. "Baby..." i acted guilty. Jayden looked up and instantly wanted to know what was wrong.  I looked up at him, staring in his hazel-ish green eyes. "I kinda maybe Accidentally broke 2k16...please don't be mad" jaydens Mouth dropped.

  "You WHAT?!?!" he asked while fully glaring down at Her. Lilah stood trying not to break character " i broke 2k16...but i was so upset with myself so i bought you this.." She Smiled and pulled out 2k17 from behind her back. Jayden glanced in disbelief "Hell...No" he whispered and a smile snuck across his face. "Lilah Penelope Cruz Lamar you shouldn't have.." He Chuckled and hugged her. "Happy birthday Baby" she wrapped her Arms around his neck and giggled.

"Maan~" he chuckled. Lilah Giggled and rolled her eyes "I'm gonna go change now.." she said while slowly turning around and starting to walk off. Jayden pulled her back by her hips, softly grinded on her a little, and kissed the back of her neck. "Gracias Mami.." he whispered on the back of her skin. She giggled then walked into jaydens room. She took off the dress, threw on a T-Mobile shirt and no pants she then walked out the room. "Whatchu doin' in my old T-Mobile shirt Baby Girl?" Jayden asked. "I'm getting Comfy.." Lilah Smiled, "y'know i think you'd look way better with the shirt off too.." he Smirked and Lilah Giggled. "But Baby I'm Cooold~" she said while pretending to warm herself. "Well if your so cold..come cuddle" Jayden Picked her up, carried her over his shoulder and layed her down on the couch.