Thirteen

Some of the characters above! I will do the parents of Jason in the next chapter OR I will post the people's wolves! Comment which one you would rather see first!!!

Jason's POV

"What do you mean you just can? How long have you been able to shift with your clothes on?" I asked a bit rudely. I instantly regretted talking to her like that. "For your information, I have been able to shift with my clothes on since I have been able to shift, and I shifted at the age of FOUR!" She practicality screamed in my face. "Autumn don't use that tone with me Autumn" I started to get mad at her actions. "Last time I remembered, your NOT my alpha and your NOT my boss," and with that, she shifted into her beautiful fox and left me there, not knowing how to react. I shifted back into my wolf, and ran back to the pack house. I didn't even shift back to my human form before entering the house, like I would on a regular day. I stayed in my wolf form and ran into my room, broken. Autumn has no idea how she affects me. Autumn will be the death of me.

Autumn's POV

I just ran, and ran, and ran. My wolf whimpered at the thought of running away from our mate, but I have made myself a promise. I am going to avoid my mate. And maybe I will see him again. Just maybe.

Hello peoples! I am going to continue this book, I guess.. If you don't like reading this book then don't read it!! Sorry for the really short chapter.. But the next chapter will be really long!Things are getting crazy especially that Autumn ran away.. Will she forgive Jason? Will they meet again? Where is Autumn going? Will she go far? Tune in for next time! Bye!