Eight

Autumn's POV

After we left the gym, Jason was acting weird.. I didn't know why. I felt like asking if he was okay, but Vixen told me not to. Weird. We said our goodbyes and I took the bus home. TGIF... And since we are going on break, spring break, I'm going to do all the homework first, then relax. I felt mad and betrayed by Jason somehow.. I feel like he is mad at me and doesn't love me anymore. I needed a run. After I got of the bus I went to my apartment, threw all my stuff on the couch and put Kona's collar and leash on and went for a run. When I got back, I remembered about the coronation.. The coronation! Jason told me that he would text me if he was on his way. Weird. Hasn't texted me yet. At least I think the coronation is still on.. Eh, whatever. If Jason wants to be a trash bag, then so be it. I'm not going to let him ruin my spring break. I got all of the packets done that I was assigned to, and went to take a shower. After that, I put my pj's on and watched some tv while Kona curled up next to me, falling fast asleep. Soon after that, I shut off the tv and fell asleep on the couch with Kona.

Jason's POV

I cancelled the coronation. I was to angry to do anything but trash the house. I can't believe someone is going after my mate. I needed to go out. I needed a drink. Yeah yeah, I know I am only eighteen, but with the power of fake ID, I can get in clubs. I headed over to the Red Wolf club, the best around this town. Once I got in, I met up with a few of my buddies and we drank the night away. And one of the guys, David, was the bartender and gave me this really strong stuff.. And when I get drunk, I never remember what happens. So, let's just say I ended up in a guest room with the biggest slut in history. Ashley Burns.

This is really short I know! But I am going to try to make them longer.. Feedback would be awesome! And I've been feeling stressed out and sad for awhile, but I will live! Any Ideas for new chapters on what happens next would be great! And soon I will add in parts of my failed story, Flash Back. I might update tomorrow, depends on how I feel.. Welp, see ya!