Sixteen

~Sorry for a lot of POV changing! Lel~

Autumn's POV

After I unpacked all of my stuff it was time for Kona to go on a walk. So I put her collar and leash on and walked outside, locking the door. We walked for a little, and I noticed there was a beach basically right behind my house, but you have another road behind it, and you have to cross a road. I thought to myself that we have to take Kona there another time. Once we came back in, I was really tired from unpacking so I just changed, bushed my teeth and fell fast asleep, with Kona sleeping on my feet.

Jason's POV
I will find her. She just can't leave me like that. Once I find her, I will keep her here.. And she will never leave. I cannot have my mate running away from me. I have alerted some of the packs that my mate is missing so they can help on the search. Of corse I only told the allied packs, cause if my enemy packs found out, they might find her and use her against me. Autumn will come back, forced or not. I wonder where she ran off to.. Maybe, her parents.. Oh wait, she doesn't have any, or any family the loves her. That's why I'm here, to love her. She just doesn't get it, does she? Oh well.. Me and my wolf will just have to teach her a lesson, to never leave us.

Stella's POV (Axel's Sister)

I was in my office doing paperwork and I heard a knock. "Come in," I said annoyed. All people wanted to do today was annoy me, with I have no idea. "There's my favorite sister," my little brother, Axel said in a girly voice. "I'm your only sister," I grumbled. "What do you want from my life Axel." "Weeeeelllllll, there is this new girl that moved into the town next to the pack and I think she's werewolf, cause she smelt she came from a far away pack." What he means is that packs basically have a sent thing so you know what pack they are from. "And? What do you want me to do?" "Well, I think she's my mate." I stopped what I was doing, and just stared at him. "Wha-what?! Why didn't you tell me sooner! You have to get her to join the pack!" I said excited. "The thing is, she smells like from a werewolf pack, but doesn't smell like a werewolf. She might be human." He sounded really sad. He always wanted a werewolf mate, so he can shift and meet her wolf. Sad. He should be lucky he has a mate. My mate died as a rouge that my brother killed. He said that he was extremely sorry and he said he would do anything to make it up. So I told him he can never leave this pack, accept his mate no matter what, and become my beta. And to not annoy me a lot. Asking him to totally stop annoying me would be too much, cause I know he is not capable of not annoying me. "Try to get her to know that you two are mates, ask her what pack she's from, get to know her before just going up to her and capturing her," I said laughing. "I will try not to," my brother and I then broke out into a tickle fight. And of corse I won.

Hay peeps! I've been freking sad a lot lately.. My bestie might move this week, he already bought a house in Florida. And my other bestie said today he might move and go to a middletown school. I wanna move to Australia!! But sadly, no because I am not leaving the remaining friends I have cause I love them too much, and I don't have any money to go there anyways lel. Whelp, things are getting twisty, you might've thought this was going to be your average werewolf story, well you thought wrong! Hope you are enjoying the book!! Byeee!