Eighteen

Axel's POV

"C'mon slowpokes!" Zoey yelled far in front of us. "Your going too fast!" Joel yelled back. We finally got to my maybe mates house and Zoey of course rang the doorbell. She opened the door just enough to see all of us and said "Hello?" "Hey! I'm Zoey, and these are my friends Joel, Emily, Palen, and I'm pretty sure you already know Axel." Zoey said pointing to all of us while saying our names. "It's very nice to meet you all!" Autumn said. She gestured us to go in her house but Zoey couldn't walk through. She has to be verbally invited in or she cannot enter the house. "C'mon in Zoey" Autumn laughed, but then a look of shock was on her face. "You're- you're a *whispers* vampire?" Autumn said. "Whelp, then maybe you should know all of our secrets then." Zoey said doing that embarrassed laugh thing she always does. We all sat on her beautiful leather black couch that looked really expensive and new. Zoey finally said "So as you know we all have our own little secret."

Sorry for not updating sooner!! I am thinking about taking down this book cause it's not that good... But if I do end this book with a few more chapters then I will try to make the ending good but I will try to get at least 35 chapters in this book!! Also I apologize for such short chapters!! I TOLD YOU PEOPLES I'D UPDATE BEFORE JULY ENDS DID I NOT KEEP MY PROMISE?! Lel I love all of my loyal readers thank you again for all of the reads I am getting!! Also shout out to _fanfiction_girl_ !!!! She's awesome you should follow her!