Three

TWO UPDATES IN A ROW!! OH YEAH AS THE KOOL-AID MAN WOULD SAY! Lol.
Pictures up top of the dog (that dog in real life is mine lol and her name was Kona) Autumn adopts and the outfit she wears for her date below;)

Autumn's POV

Oh my gosh. Jason Stone just asked me out on a date. I decided not to say anything about the whole situation and thank Nutella that the girls didn't see what happened. "Any news on Jase? Did you have a make out session with him?" Lilly asked. Whenever I'm not on the bus before her she thinks I was with Jason. "No! Nothing I was late because of how slow people walk in the hallways." But seriously, the people in he hallways are like snails! They always chat and are late. Ugh, thats why I try to get out of the class first so I won't be late. I blocked out the girls gossiping and put my head phones on listening to 2cellos (great music btw XD). When the bus got to my stop I got off and walked up to the building, and ran up all the floors. I opened the door and said "honey I'm home! Oh wait, I live alone!" I laughed. I do that all the time. I threw all of my things on the floor and jumped on the couch and opened my laptop. When I opened it and it was opened to this tiny little adorable puppy and I thought it was adorable (picture of puppy above). It was for sale so I decided to check it out. I ran down stairs and called a taxi. I rode the taxi over to where it was located and the lady was nice and said, "this here is Mini. She is the runt of the litter and is the only black one." I fell in love with the puppy. It was lazy but adorable. I got in the taxi and took the puppy home. I gave the taxi guy some money and took the elevator up to my floor. I decided to rename the puppy Kona. Thankfully, I had a crate and puppy stuff in one of the closets. Don't ask me why, cause I have know idea. Crap. I almost forgot about the date. It was 5:37 and I ran to my room after I put the puppy on the couch. It jumped off and followed me laying down outside of the bathroom connected to my room. I did my hair, and had to pick out an outfit. I decided to text Jase.

Autumn- Hey Jase, I kinda just adopted a dog, so do you just wanna hang out at my house?

Jason- Yeah that sounds cool. I will head over in a little bit. See you then;)

Autumn- See you then:)

Ugh. Since its really nice out, I could wear my cute white shorts and my skinny brown belt with my teal tank top with a necklace (second picture up top).

Well I was sick today and I am starting track tomorrow, so I might not be updating as much.. I am going to try to update every Monday. Any feedback would be great to improve this book! Also: tell me which POV's you want more! Do you want Lilly's POV in a chapter? Welp, see ya! Buh-bye:)