Fifteen

(Axel and his wolf above^.. Isn't he hawt! He plays Barry Allen on The Flash and Flash is my favorite superhero!!! Now on with the story!)

Axel's POV

As I waited for the girl to arrive so I could give her the key to the house, I sat on the front steps and watched the cars drive by, counting how many blue and red cars there were. I used to do that with my big sister, but she never has time anymore. She is Alpha of the Sunrise Pack. It's pretty powerful, I guess. My sister is the best alpha ever, cause she makes meetings fun. But then I saw a pickup truck park in the driveway. "Hello are you autumn," I asked nicely. "Yes, yes I am." "Well then, here is your key. Also, I suggest you change the locks on your doors because who knows if anyone copied this one," I laughed. "Who's the little fella?" "Oh this is my baby Kona," I think this dog really likes me. "What's your name?" She asked nicely. "The names Braves. Axel Braves," I said with a bow, which made her laugh. "And I think Kona likes me." We talked some more, and exchanged numbers. She smells of werewolf, from a far away pack. She could've turned rouge. I think I feel a mate pull, but I am not sure. She is beautiful. Hopefully she is my mate. But I wonder If she will be joining my sister's pack. Most likely she will cause my sister's pack is really close by, and the other packs are miles and miles away. Unless she lives the rouge life.

Sorry for not updating Friday!! I have been stressed out and busy that whole week.. The track meet that I did on Thursday was ok. I wish I did better but my knee was killing me! (I sprained it in cross country last year and I still have problems with it.) I did a 1500 and got in second which wasn't too bad. I have another meet this Thursday! Don't really want to go cause of my stupid knee:/. And sorry this is a short chapter but this story is gonna have tons of unexpected plot twists:). Welp, hope you enjoyed! Byyeeeee;)