Five

Autumn's POV

Well, I found out that Jason was the future alpha of the Wood Moon Pack. And the whole school held werewolves. I knew they all smelt different from the humans! But no, Vixen didn't believe me. 'Oh shut up Autumn' 'Oh, where you offended that I WAS RIGHT!' She stopped talking to me and went off dreaming about our mate. Ugh, what will I do with her.. 'Heard that.' Heheh. After Jason finished telling me about the werewolves, he said, "do you accept me as your mate?" He seemed to be mixed with emotions. There was two emotions that stood out the most, it was hope and, love? I mean, I've had a huge crush on him for the longest of time, why wouldn't I say no?! "Of corse I accept you, why wouldn't I?!" Once I said that, he jumped up and kissed me. He actually was kissing me. My first kiss, his first kiss. It was filled with passion, love and desire. All here, right now, feels absolutely 100% right. I am meant for him, as he is meant for me. We broke our make out session to catch a breath, Then he said, "I love you, Autumn." He loves me. He actually loves me! "I love you, Jason." I could see him filled with love and happiness. He is going to be the death of me.

Another Unkown's POV

"My leader," I said. I am terrified of the leader. He is very mean and very cruel. "What do you want," he said angry and tiredly. "We have some news, On Autumn."

DUN DUN DUN! Who are these unknown werewolves? The world may never know.. Sorry its super short! Well track got cancelled and I am waiting for my mom to pick me up. Yay.. We did nothing which made it awesome, cause we were all sore from the other day.. Welp imma end it here, feedback would be great! See ya!

(Ps I just got picked up! Yay!)