The Unknown Side: Sad Younger Years

Chapter one: Meeting Kome Uchi

     A young Sasuke Uchiha Was walking home from Konoha's ninja academy when He heard shouts behind him. He looked back and saw three girls about his age running down the street.

     In front, screaming in terror is a girl with short dark blue hair with bangs and light purple eyes. She is wearing a long, light purple jacket with pink cuff and inside the hood. She is wearing  a white shirt under it, dark purple pants, and lastly she wore blue ninja sandals. Sasuke recognized her from his ninja tools class, where they learn how to use kunai, pills and such, and he remembered that she is very shy, and lacks self-confidence. Her eyes are wide open as she runs screaming from the second girl.

     The second girl is Laughing as hard as she can, running after the screaming girl. She has long black hair that goes down to about her waist, her eyes are a dark purple. She is wearing a black long sleeve shirt, a dark grey skirt with a lighter grey trim that ends a little above her knee, black lace up boot that go to just below her knee, and a necklace of a purple kite shaped gem on a silver chain. She has her right arm stretched out, with a fist made, except the fist has a small hole in the middle, like she holding something, however. There is nothing there. Sasuke recognizes her from his Taijustu class, but he does not know her name. He remembers that she had broken the class record for taking someone down in the fastest time. He also remembered that she would often fight her opponents in unusual ways, or ways that no one else thinks of. She has done one of her weird fights earlier that day in fact. She had been complaining that she wanted to play a game, and when she went up against Choji she played leap frog with him. After a minute or two of that, she had pushed Choji to the ground on his stomach and sat on the back of his legs so he could not stand up.  She keeps on laughing as she chases the shy girl.

     The third and final girl, Sasuke recognized as Ino Yamanaka. She is in Saskue's ninjustu class, where they are learning simple ninjistu right now, but will learn more complex ones as they progress. Ino has pretty light blue eyes, and short blonde hair with a dark blue hair clip keeping her bangs back. She wore a light orange shirt with brown markings on the arms, red pants, and brown ninja sandals. For accessories she wore a chainmail bracelet on her  left wrist, two light purple bracelets on her right wrist, two anklets of the same purple on each ankle, and two short necklaces of the same color. She was Running after the laughing girl yelling. "Kome! STOP! Leave poor Hinata alone! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING THIS TIME? I thought she's your best friend, so why are you torturing her!? AGAIN!?" Ino yelled, getting rather pissed. 

     "Snakes! And she is my best friend!" Kome, the laughing girl yelled back. 

     Ino Face-palmed while still running.

     Suddenly, Hinata slipped in some mud and fell flat on her back. "Oh! Ow wow wow wow wow!" She shouted. 

     "Hinata!" Kome and Ino shouted at the same time, running to catch up to her. Hinata had slipped right in front of where sasuke had stopped to watch, so now they are all there next to sasuke. 

     "You ok? Sorry for chasing you with the snakes, your just sooooooooo vunerable!" Kome said, chuckling while her eyes changed from purple to black.

     Hinata suddenly slapped Kome upside the head. "Thats for the snakes!" she shouted, then shuddered. "Kome...You know I hate those things!" She complained and then mumbled about how she hated genjistu. 

     Ino glared at Kome "She knows." 

     Kome grinned and nodded happily. "Yup!" She then turned around to see who was standing behind her. "Oh! Hey sasuke. Nice job taking down Kiba in class today, that sure pissed him off." Kome smiled.