Chapter four: Half a year later

(Attached is a pic of Young Sasuke)

(This one is pretty short, and thats becuase I did not want to make it too long(long chapters can really irritate me, so I don't want to make people read them. The Next chapter should be fairly long, the way Im planing it that is.)

     Sasuke and Kome were on the dock that sat on the lake. They had been talking, but now they were silent, they had run out of things to say. Kome yawned and rested her head on Sasuke's shoulder. Sasukes eyes opened a bit wider for a moment then went back to normal while he blushed slightly.

     "Y-you ok Kome?" He asked

     "Just tired..." She said, trying to stiffile a yawn, and failing at that.

     It was High noon. Every one was doing something. Itachi, like usual, was off on a mission, telling Sasuke he was too busy to do anything with him. Sasuke's mom was cleaning the house. Sasuke had been helping her until she told him she could handle it and go play. His father was taking care of clan business, like he did every Saturday. He never spent any time with the family anymore.

     "Did you hear that Itachi's Best fiend was murdered?" Sasuke asked, frowning

     Kome got a dark look on her face. "Yes." She said in a tone that told Sasuke that she knew more about it than he did, as she did about a lot of things, and that she did not want to talk about it and was not going to tall him anything about it. Sasuke looked around and tried to think of something to say. Kome's face relaxed when she knew he was dropping that conversation, but she kept her frown and sighed. Sasuke glanced at her but did not say anything.

     Kome's parents were both taking care of clan stuff, just like Sasuke's dad. Whenever Sasuke tried to ask Kome if she had siblings, for one reason, she always shut him down by changing the subject and talking fast. Though she had once let him know that She has an older sister. Sasuke had met her once. He looked a bit like Kome, with long black hair, quite a bit longer than her little sister's. She has a kind of serious/stern face, but despite that, she is very kind. Her name is Riku, and she is 14, a few months older than itachi. She is a Genin, planning on taking the Chunin Exam in a few months with her squad. She was also on a mission today with her squad.

     "You want to play something?" Sasuke asked Kome

     "Like what?" Kome asked, her head still on his shoulder

     "Ummmm...I dunno..." He replied.

     "Exactly" She said. That response Told Sasuke that she was really tired and not in the mood to play.

     They had not seen Ino, Hinata, or Naruto all day. Kome was now good friends with Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke's father, however, for some reason that he would not tell sasuke, told sasuke to keep his distance from "that boy" as he called him. His mother forbade him to ignore Naruto, like most people did. She told him to be friendly t'words him, and respecting her husbands wishes, just told him to do all that, but not to get to close a friend to him, just to remain more of an acquaintance. Suddenly, Both Kome and Sasuke were knocked into the water. Three people has apparently pushed them in. They all came up sputtering.

     "Hinata! Ino! Naruto! WHAT the HECK?!" Kome demanded, a bit startled and quite angry at noe being soaked.

     Sasuke could not help but laugh. "At least your awake now!" Kome glared at him and dunked him. He came up sputtering for a second time. Kome was glaring at Ino.

     "So?" She demanded, wanting an explanation.

     "You need to cool off, you you'll evaporate all the water!" Naruto grinned foolishly. Kome was not in the mood so she dunked him too.

     Ino Rolled her eyes. "Sorry about that Kome, Sasuke-Kun...Believe us, we were not planning on taking a dip today." Ino fake smiled.

     Hinata nodded in agreement. "We were being chased by those mean genin again...It started by them inviting us to play capture the flag. They invited all the Academy students to play and then, half an hour into the game started to bully us all! Even trying to hurt us! Some of them chased Ino, Naruto and I, and that eventually lead up to this, I guess..."

     Ino Nodded. They chased everyone away... Everyone, and I mean Everyone is hiding somewhere... I saw Kiba with his new little puppy hiding in a tree, Shikamaru was hiding in a playground slide, and I even saw Rock Lee, who's a year a head of us, getting ready to fight a bully back...He lost by the way... OH! Crap! Also, they had captured Sakura! They tied her up and were in a cicle around her calling her Billboard Brow over and Over!" Ino got an anime mad mark. "I'm gonna Kill them..."

     "You mean Im gonna kill them. I do NOT stand for Bullying!" Kome shouted, jumping out of the Lake. Ino, Hinata, Sasuke, and Naruto followed.

     "Whats the Plan?" Sasuke Smirked Evilly. Kome came up with the best, or funniest, plans.

     Kome copied his smirk and motioned for a huddle up. Everyone smiled or smirked and huddled up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to Pronounce:

Riku- Ree-ku

Uzumaki- Oo-zu-mah-kee
Genin- Gen-een
Shikamaru- shik-ah-mar-oo

Sakura- Sac-er-uh