Chapter Thirteen, The Bridge Builder and The Swords Man

(attached pic is Tazuna and his family)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Yuri yawned, bored. Today team seven was weeding out weeds in a lady's garden. Yesterday they had walked dogs, and the big one Naruto had been walking dragged him into a minefield, and while the dog had come out unscathed, Naruto had come out looking like a burnt cookie. The day before yesterday they had been picking trash out of a river with a strong current, and Naruto had got caught up in the current and would have been dropped over the waterfall if Sasuke had not saved him, and of course Kakashi had done absolutely nothing to help his students out. He had just been reading Icha Icha Paradise the whole time, not even looking up when Naruto was drug into the mine field or almost dragged over the waterfall.

     Suddenly Naruto shouted that he was done. The owner of the house and of the garden came out of the house, and then proceeded to yell at him. Naruto had pulled out all the flowers and weeds Yuri sighed. The woman was walking over to Naruto while rolling up her sleeves. Naruto was mad and just kept of saying that he had done it right. Yuri bent down and picked up a few of the weeds that she had weeded out of the garden. She then flash stepped over to the lady, who's mouth was wide open, yelling at Naruto. The next moment.

     "Uggg! You! Why did you shove weeds into my mouth?!" The lady demanded, spitting the weeds out. Yuri shrugged

     "Because you were about to beat up on one of my friends." She said simply. "Just calm down will you? I'll show him how to replant them." The woman simply glared at her. She stood over Naruto threateningly all the time he was replanting the herbs. After that mission was over, they headed back to the Hokages office.

At the Hogakes office

     "NO! I want a real mission!" Naruto shouted. Saskura looked appalled and Sasuke was emoing again. Yuri sighed and facepalmed gently, pulling her hand down her face afterwards, sighing.

     "Naruto. You are a genin, You have to start out with these low ranked missions... What do you expect to get, an S ranked mission?" She said.

     "S......Ranked......Mission......? YEAH!" He fist pumped "That will really get the people of Konoha to recognize me!" He sounded really pumped. Yuri could tell Sakura was about to do it, but instead of Sakura, Yuri went white-eyed, popped a vien and hit Naruto on the head, making him fall to the ground.

     "BAKA!" Yuri screamed "You would die! Even Kakashi could die! Your such an idiot!" Yuri got out of her mad stanve and went to put one hand on her hip, stuck one of her legs out a little farther than the other. tilted her head down, and sighed. "Moron..." she muttered.

     "Ouch..." Naruto anime cried, getting up. The Hogake sighed.

     "There is a C ranked mission I could give you."

     "Yeah yeah yeah!" Naruto fist pumped with both fists Sakura looked like she wanted to have a turn punching Naruto, but Yuri got in front of her and faced her. She put her hands on her shoulders, braced herself, and pushed. Successfully keeping her from knocking out Naruto's brains, or whatever he had in that empty head. Kakashi sweat-dropped.

     "If I hadn't dropped all my other squads, would any of them of been like this?" He asked himself. Yuri finally calmed Sakura down enough to stop her from killing or yelling at Naruto, and spoke.

     "Can you give us more information about the mission, Hokage-Sama?" She asked. The Hokage nodded.

     "The purpose of this mission is to escort and to protect a master bridge builder back to his home in the land of waves. It is imperative that he gets back as soon as possible, and in one piece. You all are to stay with him until the bridge is completed.." The Hokage said solemnly.