Chapter 4

A/N SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! SORRY SORRY! BUT HERE IT IS! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Harry's POV

Louis looked up as I began to walk over to him. He looked at me in fear. I excepted him to get off the rock and run away but, he just sat there, frozen. When I finally reached the edge of the rock he was sitting on, I put my hands on it and leaned forward. I smiled at the fawn as I saw him gulp nervously.

"Hey Louis." I said to him. He gave a confused look. Obviously wondering why I was acting nicer to him or why I was even talking to him.

"H-hey Harry" He responded back nervously. I smirked when he stuttered. When he saw me smirk his eyes widened in fear, again. "W-what do you w-want?" Louis asked while looking up at me.

"You see Louis, my friends and I want to relax by the waterfall, alone. So I suggest you get out of here before I make your life a living hell tomorrow." I said with a sly smile on my face. Louis quickly got up from where he was sitting and walked away quickly towards his house. I turned around to find Liam giving me a disappointed look while Zayn just looked as confused as ever. I walked over to them and waited for one of them to say something.

"What the fuck did you say to him?" Liam asked me. I sighed and scratched the back of my neck.

"You know, I really dont remember. Lets just go to the cave." I said as I began to walk towards the cave. However, Liam grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

"Please tell me you at least said sorry to him." Liam said, looking at my with pleading eyes. I pretended to think for a moment before answering.

"I may have let that slipped." I said, looking anywhere but Liam. He gripped my arm tighter when I answered him.

"Did you even invite him to the cave?" Liam said. I felt my ears lay flat against my head as I shook my head no. I hated to disappoint Liam, even though I was the alpha figure in our small pack of ours. I just couldnt bare to see his face when he was really disappointed in me. Im pretty sure everyone hated to see Liam like that. Liam finally let go of my arm and walked towards the small lake. I looked up at Zayn, he finally seem to have caught on to what happen and looked at me sadly. Zayn sighed and patted me on the back.

"Come on mate, you know he cant stay mad at you forever." Zayn said as he slung an arm over my shoulders. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we followed after Liam. He was already in the cave by the time we went underwater. When we finally enter the cave I saw Liam laying on his back with his eyes closed. I knew I had to give him space to cool off so I sat on the exact opposite side of it. 

I looked around the cave to see it was glowing the same two colors again. I put my hand against the side of the cave curiously. All the green color from the cave moved over and circled my hand. I looked in awe as the green color followed my hand anywhere it went. 

"Wow." I heard a faint whisper behind me. I looked from where I heard it from to see Liam looking amazed. He sat up and walked over to me. He gently grabbed my wrist and moved it around. "Okay, we defiantly know this has something to do with you." Liam said as he watched the green follow my hand. "And it may have something to do with Louis.  Im not saying it does but, I am saying there is a small possibility that it does." He told me as he finally let go of my wrist. I took my hand off the wall and watch to green start to swirl with the blue. I wasnt going to argue back with Liam, I hated when he wouldnt talk to me.

I looked around the cave to find Zayn sitting there, staring at us, with his move wide open. I chuckled and made my way over to him.

"Shut your move Zayn, you dont want to attract flies." I said to him as I pushed his jaw up. Zayn rolled his eyes at me.