Chapter 10

A/N I HONESTLY HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR NOT WRITING. i JUST WASNT MOTIVATED BUT I KNEW WHAT TO WRITE. IT WAS AS SIMPLE AS THAT LOL. ANYWAYS IM SUPER SORRY SOOO WITHOUT FURTHER TO DO, LETS GET ON WITH CHAPTER 10!!!

Louis' POV

Once I made it to my room I went straight to my window. I didnt want to turn around and see him in my room. I truly didnt want to see him at all but there he was, in my room. I felt my body tense as I heard Harry shut the door. I didnt know what he was going to do to me. He could do anything since he is an alpha. I was a weakling to him and we both knew it. I heard footsteps walk across my room and I let out a sigh of relief. He wasnt coming near me. 

"Its nice to see your room in the day time fawn." Harry said simply as he sat on my bed. My eyes widened in surprise. He didnt say fawn like an insult. That was new. I nodded my head shyly as I finally turned around to face the wolf hybrid. "It seems very you." He said. My ears raised curiously.

"Y-ou barely know me." I whispered. My cheeks turned bright red as I stuttered. Please dont make fun of me. Please dont. I looked down at the floor and rubbed my feet against one another. I heard my bed creak as Harry got off of it. My ears went against my head as I heard Harry walk closer to me. My whole body tensed as he stopped right in front of me.

"Look up." He said as he put his hand behind me and against the wall. I wanted to cry. Why was he this close to me. He never got this close to me. I wanted to let out a whimper but I knew that would be me showing even more weakness. I was already weak enough as it is. I shut my eyes tightly and let out a breathe before looking up at Harry. My breathe caught in my throat as I realized how close he truly was to me. 

He smiled down at me before bringing a hand up and running it through my hair. I wanted this to stop. I dont like him touching me. He hated me so why was he touching me like this. He was probably going to embarrass me somehow. 

"I know you enough." He said as he looked straight into my eyes. My eyes widened as I noticed his eyes were, soft. He didnt have the same hard look he usually did when he was around me. I tried to back away but was disappointed when my back hit the wall. I looked anywhere but Harry as I tried to think of something else to say.

"Yo-ure the first person my m-om let in my room without questioning." I stuttered as I met Harry's eyes again. I dont know why I said it but I did and now nothing could be changed. I heard Harry laugh as he walked away from me.

"Seems like your mom trusts me more then you do fawn." He said smirking as he looked back at me. I frowned as he said the word as an insult again. What the freak just happened here? He was being so nice and then he changed. 

"I-ts not that I-I dont trust you." I said shakily as he stayed against the wall. I do trust Harry but I was scared of him, like I was going to tell him that. I wasnt going to move since this seemed as far from him as I could go. Harry laughed again before sitting on my bed.

I sighed and slid down the wall and onto my little window seat. I looked outside hoping Harry wouldnt talk to me anymore. I started to trace patterns on my leg when I heard little things hitting the window. I looked outside and my eyes widened at just how dark and gloomy it got. This is bad. 

I gulped before shakily getting up and running out of my room. I dont care that I left Harry in there. I just needed to know what was happening. I ran into the living room and turned on the TV.

"Theres going to be a sereve thunderstorm rolling in. For your own safety, we advise you to all stay inside. Theres going to be some high winds that could knock you right off your feet. Now this storm is just starting now and will continue to the morning. Around eight tonight the winds will pick up and get pretty bad. The wind at the moment is already picking up speed but as you can see it will only be getting worse and worse.