Chapter 3

Harry's POV

After Liam dragged me away from yelling at the fawn I went straight home. I just walked out of there without telling anyone. I was angry at that Niall kid. Who the hell does he think he is? He cant just tell me off for no reason. Even though I was yelling at that fawn. Louis? Yeah, Louis. To be honest, I don't know why I yelled at him. Whenever he looks at me I feel, uncomfortable. Like I'm being judged.

Anyways, enough with all my feelings and sappy crap. Liam should be over with Zayn telling me how unnecessary that was, and that I should go and say sorry and all that. 

"HARRY!" Speaking of the devil. Liam barged into my room with no one other then Zayn.

"Yes Liam." I said, trying to give my best innocent look. Liam laughed and pushed me back in my chair. I looked at him, surprised. Him and Zayn then took a seat on my bed.

"Stop with the innocent look, you know why were here." Zayn told me. I sighed and slouched in my chair. 

"Harry, give me one good reason that explains why you yelled at Louis today." Liam said sternly. 

"Well, he was staring at us?" I said, even though it sounded like a question. Liam sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"No, I mean a real reason." He said. 

"All I know is that he's a fawn that was staring at us and I got mad and marched over there." I explained to them. I saw Liam clench his fist and Zayn sigh.

"Harry, that is not a proper answer. Just because he's a fawn and was staring at us does not mean you can just go over to them and start yelling!" Zayn yelled this time. I sighed and leaned forward in my chair.

"Whatever guys, can we just not talk about it." I said to them. Liam shook his head while Zayn slouched.

"Fine but, try to be nice to him, he's a real sweet guy." Zayn told me. I raised my eyebrow as Liam agreed with him.

"And how would you two know this?" I asked them. 

"Well if you stayed for music today, you would know that Louis is teaching Zayn how to play piano and Niall is teaching me how to play guitar." Liam explained to me. He sounded a little to happy when he told me about Niall teaching him. 

"Nice, I didn't know our little fawn played the piano. Is he good at it?" I asked Zayn. He nodded instantly.

"Oh my god yes! You should have seen him! He is amazing at playing it." Zayn told me. I laughed at how excited he sounded.

"That's cool. What about Niall?" I asked Liam this time. Liam lite up when I mentioned Niall's name. 

"Niall is brilliant at the guitar. I just learned the names of each of the strings today but he is, wow." Liam said dreamily. Well it seems like Liam has developed a crush. To bad I think Niall is as straight as a pole. I laughed it off, not wanting to ruin Liam's happiness.

"That's great. At least you to are doing something exciting this year already. What are the people who aren't being taught how to play an instrument doing?" I asked as I spun in the chair. I felt a hand on the back of the chair as it stopped me. The hand then spun me around to face Liam and Zayn again.

"I believe the teacher said those people have to make up a song by the end of the week." Liam told me. I groaned as I let my head fall against the back of the chair. Zayn laughed as he stood up and stretched. He walked toward the door as Liam and I stared at him.

"I'm going to the waterfall. Any of you want to come?" He asked as he reached for the doorknob. Liam and I nodded and followed after him. We walked past the living room where I saw my mom watching TV.

"Hey mom, we're going to the waterfall." I told her. She waved good-bye as we walked  out the door.

"Liam, you excited to see the waterfall! We haven't seen it since you left, right?" Zayn asked Liam. Liam nodded, smiling ear to ear.

"Yeah I cant wait. I missed that place so much. Just relaxing when we had stressed days." He told us, sighing at the end. Zayn smiled at him as he threw an arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah I miss those days but, you'll never believe what happened yesterday when Harry and I visited it." Zayn said, smirking. I shook my head as Liam gave Zayn a curious glance.

"What happened? Did you find someone there?" Liam asked. Zayn shook his head no as we got closer to the waterfall.

"Zayn it was nothing important-"

"Shut up Harry! Anyways, after Harry bumped into Louis the cave lit up two colors." Zayn explained to Liam. Liam's eyes went wide. 

"Are you serious? What colors?" Liam asked.

"Green and blue. I told Harry it was because Louis and him were meant to be, of course he played it off cheekily and didn't believe me." Zayn explained as he nudged me with his elbow. I sighed as I looked ahead, hoping we would be closer to the waterfall. Thankfully, we were closer to it then before.

"It could be true Harry. It never glowed two colors before." Liam told me. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. He couldn't exactly believe that this was true. I was expecting Liam to tell Zayn off about how unrealistic this all was.

"You cant be serious Liam. You believe in this bullshit. It could have just randomly glowed those colors." I practically shouted at him. They both looked taken back at my sudden out burst. We walked in silence the rest of the way to the waterfall.

"Hey guys, is that Louis?" Zayn asked once we reached it. I looked up and see the fawn sitting on a rock next to the small lake at the bottom of the waterfall. He sitting cross-legged just staring at the water. He looked so peaceful sitting there, smiling to himself as he saw a fish surface the water for a moment. 

"Yeah, I think it is. Do you think we should invite him into the cave with us?" Liam asked. I looked at him, shocked. Liam is asking us to invite the dumb fawn into the cave that we discovered when we first became friends. He wanted to ask him to join us after we made a promise to keep the cave a secret and tell no one about it. We couldn't even tell our closest friends or family.  

"Yeah I think that's a good-" 

"Liam are you serious? We promised to keep this cave a secret and I want to keep it that way. Only between us three." I told Liam. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, obviously annoyed with me.

"Harry, you yelled at the poor kid in lunch today for no reason what-so-ever. I think you at least have to apologize to him." Liam said. I said and began to march over to the kid.

A/N HAHA FUCKING CLIFFHANGER!!! OKAY I DIDNT MEAN TO END IT ON A CLIFF HANGER..... I WAS THINKING I WOULD EXACTLY FINISH THE WHOLE CHAPTER BUT I DIDNT BECAUSE I NEED TO GO SOME WHERE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!

THATS RIGHT! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 6 DAYS!! IM GOING TO DISNEY!! BE JELLY.

SERIOUSLY SORRY I COULDNT FINISH IT.... PART 2 SHOULD HOPEFULLY BE COMING SOON AND IM ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN ALMOST A MONTH...I WAS REALLY BUSY AND I IS SORRY :( PLEASE FORGIVE ME???