Chapter 11

Louis' POV

I slowly woke up the next morning. I didnt feel like opening my eyes let alone waking up. I simply cuddled into the pillow next to me. I rubbed my fur covered cheek against the smooth pillow. I didnt even know we had a pillow like this. I want to sleep with it every night if I could.

I stopped moving as the pillow stirred next to my. A gasp left my mouth as I finally realized what I was cuddled against. My eyes snapped open and I looked up at the curly headed guy whose been bullying me. I went to move farther away from him but his arms were wrapped tightly around me, pulling me to his chest. 

This wasnt suppose to happen. I wasnt suppose to be in my bully's arms cuddled into his chest. It felt so nice but I feared it would turn out so wrong. I bit my lip in hope of keeping silent as I waited for Harry to wake up. Maybe if I stayed in his arms and pretend to sleep he wouldnt make a big deal about it when he woke up. 

I decided to close my eyes and wait for Harry to wake up. Instead of pretending like I wanted to I ended up falling asleep again. I woke up when I felt someone petting the fur on my shoulders. I heard a sigh above me before Harry's warmth left me. I heard him walk away from the couch and felt a bit disappointed. I hoped he wouldnt leave before he thought I woke up. He was being so nice to me and I didnt want to let it go back to how it was before. I actually liked the thought of being friends with the wolf hybrid. 

"Louis awake yet?" I heard my mom ask. I didnt even know she was there. I heard chairs screech against the floor in the kitchen. 

"He seems to be sleeping a bit more." Harry said laughing at the end. I smiled to myself as I listened to their conversation. I cuddled closer to myself since it got surprisingly colder since Harry left. 

"He wont sleep for much longer. What would you like for breakfast Harry?" My mom asked him. I heard her getting out pots and pans from the drawers. I could only imagine how Harry looked in the kitchen with my mom. He probably had the charming smile he always had when he saw her. It made him look that much more likable. My mom always fell for it so she was probably smiling happily as well. She was only happy because a handsome boy around my age was in our house. 

"Whatever Louis would like." I heard Harry reply. I'm surprised that Harry would think about me first. Well after how nice he was last night I truly shouldnt be surprised. I just wasnt sure if this was some act he put up for my mom or if he was truly changing around me. 

"Alright then." My mom said laughing a bit. I heard the fridge opening and closing as I assumed she got out whatever she was making. "Im really happy Louis has a friend like you, Harry, to protect him. Hes just so tiny that I worry about him sometimes. Im afraid that he'll get bullied and no one will help him you know?" I heard my mom say. I wanted to bury myself inside this couch and never come out. I couldnt believe that my mom was talking about bullies with my, or maybe use to be, bully. 

"Louis has friends that protect him more then I could. Niall has always stayed by Louis side no matter what. I always see the cheetah protecting him." Harry said. It sounded as though Harry was a bit hurt by Niall being there for me. Niall was only protecting me from Harry. Sure he stayed by my side and everything but he didnt need to protect me from anyone else even though I could see Niall protecting me from everything else. 

I thought about everything that had happened while I was here and realized Harry had protected me many times. He probably protected me more then Niall protected me. To bringing me home and running me home when I was having an allergic reaction. Niall only protected me from Harry and Im truly grateful for that but Harry had done things that could actually save my life. Harry was underestimating himself and I so badly wanted to show him how much he had helped me.