Chapter 6

SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER sORRY FOR THE WAIT!! i HAD THE MUSICAL AND IT WAS TAKING OVER MY LIFE AND NOW ITS DONE AND IM SORRY BUT I ALSO HAD WRITERS BLOCK SO I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO TURN OUT!!! SORRY IF IT SUCKS AND FOR THOSE WHO STUCK AROUND AND THOSE WHO HAVE READ THIS!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Louis' POV

I skipped the next five classes to be with Luna. I didn't want to leave her alone after what just happened, she seemed so, terrified. Once she seemed calm enough to finish the day we went to lunch. Luckily nothing bad happened. Harry ignored me, Niall was sending flirty eyes to Liam who was across the room sitting with Harry. After that I said goodbye to Luna as Niall and I went to music class. Zayn and I had a good lesson, we joked, we laughed, we just had fun. I hugged Zayn goodbye as the bell rang. He smiled and walked out of the room to meet up with Liam while I met with Niall.

"Lou, you should have seen it! Our hands touched and everything just stopped!" Niall said as he told me about his lesson with Liam. I smiled widely and watched as Niall went on and on about Liam.

"He looked into my eyes Lou!"

"So you do have a crush on Liam?" I asked stopping as we came to our lockers. Niall blushed deeply and focused on his locker combo.

"W-ell I wouldn't call it that." He mumbled as he grabbed his bag and put his books in it. "I-ts just that- are you coming over to get the notes you missed?" He asked trying to change the subject. I smiled and nodded as I started to get my bag.

"That'd be great Ni-"

"Hi Niall." Liam said as he smiled down at Niall. Niall's blush got redder and his ears went flat against his head as he looked up at Liam.

"Hi Liam." He said quickly looking away from Liam and zipping his bag up.

Liam smiled fondly down at Niall as dropped his book-bag on the ground. I rolled my eyes as Liam picked it up from him. "So Niall." Liam said as he handed Niall his bag. "I was wondering if I could have your number." He said looking into Niall's eyes. 

 Niall's eyes widened as his ears perked up again. "Y-ou want my number?" He asked as he put his bag on his shoulder. 

Liam laughed and nodded. "Why wouldn't I want it?" He asked smiling as he leaned closer to Niall. Niall's blush, that had started to go away, came back redder then before. My eyes widened as I saw how deep the color was. It can get redder?!

Niall laughed nervously as he took out a pen. "Do you have some paper?" He asks as he looks up at Liam again. 

Liam shook his head and held out his arm. "Just write it on here." He says smiling sweetly. Niall nods and writes it on Liam's are shakily. Once he was down Liam smiled widely at him. "Thanks Niall." He said as he bit his lip. He shrugged to himself before leaning in and kissing Niall on the cheek. My eyes widened in surprise as I waited for Niall's reaction. 

"I'll text you later Niall." Liam says quickly before going down the hall. 

I slowly walked over to Niall and poked him. "Niall?" I asked since he stood there frozen. Soon a smile broke across his face. 

"He kissed me!" He said quietly as he looked straight at me. "Lou he, oh my god he kissed me." He says smiling widely. I laughed happily and nodded.

"He kissed you Niall." I said happily as I hugged my best friend. Who doesn't get happy when someones in love? Its like Irene and Cornelius all over again. (Anyone? Hello, Dolly!.......Anyone?) 

Niall giggled happily as he pulled away from me. "Lets go to my house and wait for him to text me!" He said happily. I rolled my eyes as I linked elbows with him.