chapter 3

_________________Picture of Noah_____________

Alix’s P.O.V

Around twelve o’clock I was sitting in a small dinner with a really hot guy. His name was Aaron and he was only a year older than me which made him eighteen. He had dark brown hair that was gelled to a spike. And his green eyes bore into mine.

“So Alix how’s that best friend of yours? How’s he been doing?” Aaron asked me softly.

I frowned.

“He barley talks to me anymore.” I whispered looking down at my hands. “I mean he’s changed these past few days, it’s been kinda weird that’s all.”

Aaron smiled at me.

“I’m sure things will return to normal.” He assured me.

I bit my lip to stop myself from bursting into tears. Why did it feel as if Noah was rejecting me?

Mate me or break me. I heard my wolf whisper. Well more like break me.

I shook my head.

“You okay?” Aaron asked.

“Uh? Oh um yeah I’m fine.” I assured him. “Just lost in thought, I guess.”

Wow I was actually lying for once in front of a date.

“Max!” A voice called.

Aaron mumbled a few curse words under his breath then looked up as someone stopped at our table. It was like looking at a much younger version of Aaron. The boy looked to be twelve years old or so.

“Max!” He cried.

“Bud how many times have I told you that’s not my name anymore?” Aaron asked with a heavy sigh.

I stiffened. Aaron’s name was really Max. Now it may be Noah’s arch enemy Max or not. Even if it was the Max, Noah knew then what would he want from me?

Aaron saw something on my face that made him go pale.

“Are you alright?” He asked me.

I managed a small nod then shook my head.

“Actually I’m not feeling so well.” I whispered softly just as I saw Noah walk in with a girl wearing slut clothes wrapped up in his arms. He or course looked drunk and for some reason seeing him with her made me feel slightly sick.

I stood up quickly.

“Hey.” Aaron said grabbing my wrist. “Can I take you home?”

I tried to pull free but Aaron tightened his grip.

“Alix please.” He pleaded.

I shook my head.

“I, um, don’t want you to see what I look like when I’m sick” I lied but added to myself mentally. Plus i don’t want to end up kissing my best friends enemy. I always get kissed on the first date. Ugh!!

Aaron frowned but let go of my wrist.

“I’ll see you at school, Aaron.” I said softly giving him a forced smile.

Aaron looked sad.

“I had fun by the way.” I whispered leaning down to kiss his cheek but he turned to look at me and my lips met his.

I didn’t pull away and neither did he. We just continued to kiss but soon I felt him lick my bottom lip begging for an entrance. I opened my mouth to him and his tongue instantly began exploring my mouth and battling my own tongue for dominance.

When I pulled away I pressed my forehead into his.

“Take me home.”  I begged.

Aaron smiled and stood not giving me time to back away. His body pressed into mine. I felt a little uncomfortable and I looked around for help. I didn’t find the help I needed but I saw my best friend sucking face with. I flinched at the sight just as Aaron took my hand in his and took me to his car.

*************************************************************************************

It was around 2:30 pm b the time I got home. Aaron got out of the car and walked over to open my side to open the passenger side door for me. He held out a hand for me to take which I did and he walked me to my door.

I unlocked the front door which I was surprised I locked on my way out. I hesitated in the door way then turned toward Aaron who crushed his lips to mine.

Noah’s P.O.V.

The moment I saw her in the dinner sitting with her date was the moment I felt sick and wanted to leave. I was still pissed about earlier. I tightened my grip around some slut’s shoulder. I found the slut at the bar I was at earlier. She and I sat in a booth a few tables away from Alix. I shot a glance in her derection to see that she was standing and leaning down to kiss that guy she was with. I felt a growl try to escape my throat but I quieted that growl by kissing the slut next to me which when my growl came out the slut giggled.

Mate me or break me. Well more like break me. My wolf growled at me as I looked over her shoulder as I kissed down her neck to see Alix leaving with the guys. I slightly nibble on the sluts neck to stop another growl that dared to escape.

Around two I took the slut home then went home to find that the guy was still here. I grumbled a few choice cuss words as I walked into the house. I was still a little drunk so I wound staggering into the house. I found Alix on the couch making out with that guy on top of her. She peeked over the guy’s shoulder and smiled at me.

“Tylenol’s in the bathroom cabinet.” I heard her giggle. I could see that her eyes were half closed. “You’ll need it later.”

I laughed bitterly.

“I know, Angel.” I called back just as I heard the guy ask. “Who’s that?”

“My best friend.” She giggled. “Now shut up and kiss me Aaron.”

So that’s him name…Aaron.

*************************************************************************************

Dear readers,

I would just like to say thanks for reading Mate me or break me. Although I would like to learn what you guys think. How do you think Noah’s mate is? Will Alix fall in love with Aaron A.K.A Max or is she falling in love with her best friend who has a mate and is a player? Is this Max guy Alix went out with Noah’s enemy? Will Alix find out who Noah’s mate is?

Love yours truly,

Theblackwerewolf <3