chapter 33

Max's POV

Today was the day Alix and I would be getting married. I stood there at the alter with my son, Jacen, who was my junior grums men and my brother, Noah....wait where the hell was he? He's my best man and he's not even fuckin' here yet?

I looked at my watch staring at the time. The wedding stats in about five minutes or less.

Brandon where's Noah? I asked mentally.

He's not here? Brandon asked.

No his not. I answered.

Dammit! Brandon hissed mentally.

Yeah no Shit! I growled mentally but tried to look calm semms how I was getting married to my beautiful mate.

Alix's POV

"Alix stop figitng!" Angel and Nicole yelled at me together in a loud giggle.

"I cant help it!" I fussed.

"Oh stop fussing." Jessica laughed from behind me. "You're dress is perfect. So is your hair. And you're soon to be husband is waiting for you with a rediculious goofy grin plastered all over his face. He cant wait to call you his wife and not just his mate."

I looked at myself in the merrior to see myself surrounded by my two best friends and my little niece. I smiled to myself to stop myself from crying with joy.

Someone knocked on the door of the room we were all in.

"Its' open!" I called.

Brandon walked in.

"You ready?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

Since our father was dead I had asked my big brother if he'd do me the honors of walking me down the aisle. Of course my brother said yes.

Brandon took my hand in his own and guided me to the backyeard where Max and I desided to have out wedding at. All three of my brides maids walked down the aisle followed by my flower girl. After that I heard the wedding bells begin to play and Brandon walked me down the aisle.

As soon as I came into veiw a silly grin broke out across Max's face.

Damn you look sexy! 

I blushed.

So do you.

Brandon stopped in front of Max and offered my hand to him. Max took my hand in him own and the ceremony began. All too soon it came to the part where Max and I were to say our 'I do's'

"Do you Max Lee Ashwood take Alix Marie Lightwood to be your wife?" The guy marrying us asked.

"I do." Max said looking deep into my eyes.

"And do you Alix Marie Lightwood take Max Lee Ashewood to be your husband?" He asked.

"I do." I whispered through tear filled eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride." Max was told.

Max grinned at me and took my face in his hands just as he touched his lips to mine.

I love you. He whispered to me mentally.

I love you, too. I whispered back.

"Alpha Ashwood!" A man yelled.

Max pulled away letting out a growl.

"Alpha Ashwood!" He yelled again running down the aisle.

"You better have a good reason for this." Max growled.

"I do." The man said. "The Lockheart pack Alpha is planning an attack on you tommorow. And um...Noah...he's gone completly mad."

"No!" Angel squeaked.

I gasped for about three reasons. I then cried out in pain.

"Max!" I screamed in pain. "The babies!"