chapter 29

Angel's POV

I sat on the bed staring out the window pf our bedroom. The sun was setting, casting an orange glow on everything. Noah sat down on the bed beside me and gazed at the sun.

"What are you thinking?" He whispered.

I looked into his eyes and blushed. I was thinking about what I had been thinking about fo the last coupl of days...giving myself to Noah completly.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Liar." He laughed, then pulled me up so that his lips met mine.

I smiled and looked aback at the sun through the leafless trees. Suddenly, I felt like showing him exactly what I was thinking.

"Noah?" I whispered.

"Yeah, Angel?"

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Of course! How could I not?" He said smiling.

"Good." Then I pulled him to me and kissed me.

I pulled him down over me as I lay back on the feather soft bed. His weight replaced the air between us and I welcomed it.

His hand found the hem of my black tank top and pulled it up over my head. My white satin bra quickly followed.

Noah growled low in his throat as he glanced at my half naked body.

"Do you want this to happen?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes I do." I breathed.

His lips met mine in a fierce and passinate kiss. His shirt was ripped from his chest and thrown to the side. Our naked skin pressed together, sending flames of desire through my blood.

Noah's figers circled around the belt loops of my pants and pulled them off. His shorts quickly followed to make the pile of cloths even bigger.

"I love you, Noah." I panted when he finally broke the kiss to take our underwear off. His eyes met mine and in them I saw a mixture of lust and love.

"And I love you. So much, Angel."

His eyes stayed locked on mine as he pushed himself slowly inside me.

I moan in pain at the second and third thrust and would have screamed with it as my barrier broke on the forth thrust, but Noah's lips met mine at that moment and burried it.

He continued to thrust and after just a few seconds, the pain turned to pleasue and I was tring not to scream with it instead. I moaned over and over and repeated his name as he increased our pleasure.

Finally, I did screan in pleasure as Noah and I climaxed at the same time.