chapter 25

Max's POV

We found out that Alix will be pregnant for about a month and a half, maybe just a month. That gives up plently of time to have our teins and get Alix's pack back. Right now Alix was laying in a medical bed with me sitting in a chair on her right and the doctor towering over her left, checking to see whether or not we could find out the gender of the twins.

"So what are you hoping for?" Alix asked  looking up at me.

I smiled taking her hand in mine.

"I want girls." I said with a smile.

Alix smiled at me.

"I would have thought you'd want a set of boys." She told me.

I let out a laugh.

"Then that means Jace will have some compotision." I said softly.

Alix rolled her eyes.

"I just think you want girls so you can spoil them." Alix told me.

I gave her a devilish grin.

"No." I lied which she caught by saying in a giggle. "Max, you liar."

"Okay fine you caught me." I said grinning at her.

The doctor gave a small laugh.

"Well Max looks like you get that wish of yours." The doctor said." You guys are having a set of girls.

A large grin broke out acrost my face.

"I knew it."

"Oh, um...I've been mistaken." The doctor said. "You are having triplets. And that means you'll be having let's see...two girls and a boy."

"Triplets?" Alix whispered. "Is that why I already have a small baby bump?"

The doctor nodded.

I stood there sticken.

"Triplets?" I finally said.

_____________________________________________________________

Dears readers,

Oh I bet you didn't see that one coming. LOL. I didn't want then to have just twins so I made it triplets. What do you think will happen next? Comment! And Vote! PLEASE! I love how this book is so well read every one likes it. So yeah....Comment! And Vote! PLEASE!

Yours truely, Theblackwerewolf <3

P.S. Sorry this chapter was so short.