Chapter 11

No I was dreaming. I have to be dreaming. Well in the worst-case scenario, I pinched myself. A yelp of pain came from me. Nope not a dream. Shapeshifting? Another one of my powers? Well great. I went to the base and saw that it only required my watch. Why?

Base

Since I have C.K. here I can just call her.

"C.K." I said. Even my voice sounds like Jayden

"What?" She just appeared in front of me.

"Do I have any...Men's clothes?"

"Yeah lots" Having men's clothes? I don't even bother asking. Maybe it was here for Tony.

"Okay then how do I access it "

"Easy. Say 'Men's Clothes' in your walk-in closet. Why in my walk-in? Then again I never bother asking about it.

Kayla's Room

"Uh men's clothes..." It was weird saying that. But I was Jayden so I need to act like him. I see my closet changing completely. Where the dresses were, suits and tuxedos replaced them. I grabbed some skinny jeans, a red t-shirt, red flannel and red high-top converse. I grabbed a bottle of hair gel and went back to my room. I changed quickly, replacing my bra and panties with a pair of briefs. I styled my hair how Jayden does it. After I did, I went of my base and my room. While I was walking, Kevin stopped my tracks.

"Jayden where are you going?"Kevin asked me.

"Out" I wasn't in the mood to stay.

"But-­­"

"Look, Kevin I'm not in the mood for this. Tell the others that I'm out" I snapped and went out before I can shed tears.

Park

I was by myself on the park bench. I want my normal life back. I know that it's cool and all but sometimes the pain of it. I wanted it to stop. I took out Mr. Snuggles out of my pocket (Think Doctor Who) and hugged him it was sunset so I went to a hill. I wish that Tony's here. He was the one who comforted me when I needed him the most. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Jayden.

"It was shapeshifting isn't it, Kayla?" Jayden asked me as he sat down.

"Yeah. Sometimes I need Tony to comfort me but right now all I have is this." I show him Mr. Snuggles.

"To remember to stay alive for my family" I said.

"I attempted suicide once because of the bullies. It was too much to take. I wanted to go. I didn't care that I was leaving my family or my friends. I was close to slit my wrists. That's when Tony stopped me."

Flashback

I was ready to die. I held the blade close to my wrist. I almost cut it until Tony saw me.

"KAYLA!!!!" I snapped out of my semi trance.

"Why,Kayla,why would you kill yourself?" Tony was hugging me, crying.

" The pain was too much for me to bear. I want to die, Tony"

"No ,Kayla. You are not alone. I'm with you. Mom and Dad are with you. Your friends are with you. We will face this together"

Flashback ended.

"After that day, Tony always comfort me even in the hardest of times"

"What if I become your Tony?"

What?

(A/N: Yeah, yeah mushy stuff overload. But soon and I noticed that there's a lot of inactivity here so why? Anyways Laterz!!!)