Chapter 5

Movie Room

Kayla's POV

I was now in my favorite jammies and saw Tony wearing a cute bear hoodie and fluffy bunny slippers. Halfway in the movie I was tired so I went to sleep on Tony's lap.

Tony's POV

I felt Kayla's head on my lap. I carried her back to her room bridal style. This is the last time. See ya in 3 years little sis. I placed a kiss on her forehead and left. I went back to my own room and flopped down on my bed. I grabbed the teddy bear that we made in Home Economics years ago. This becomes Kayla's companion in her home, her new home.

Kayla's Room
7:30AM

Kayla's POV

I woke up in my bedroom. Tony must have brought me back. Damn it the movie was getting good.I took a quick shower and changed into jeans a blue shirt with the quote " Keep Calm and Like A Boss",a blue flannel shirt and blue high top converse.

Dinner Hall
8:00AM

I went to the table I see Dad jet lagged, but happy to see us. I went to him and hugged him.

"When did you came home, Dad?" I asked.

"Last night, almost midnight, Sweetheart" He replied.

St. Thomas the Apostle's Academy
8:30 AM

My Mom and Dad came along in the limo with Garth. Garth said that this is the last time I'll see him. Why did he said that though? This is it my fate of the future. My fate of being a Power Ranger. We went inside the principal's office.

Principal's office
8:30AM

There's Principal Dickens, reading over some files, my files to be more specific. He didn't feel us enter.

"Ah Mr. and Mrs. Winnstone please take a seat" Principal Dickens finally said after a few minutes and gesturing us to some seats.

We sat down on the sofa.

"Now before we begin I can assure you that Kayla is not in trouble."

Mom and Dad's forms relaxed a little.

"Well then what's the matter that needs to be discussed?" My Dad said.

"Kayla can harness and control symbol power"

"Meaning?"

"Kayla is a Power Ranger" There's the news. My parents are 100% shock and....sad?

"Yes. Kayla needs to leave this dimension in order to fight Master Xandred. She needs to leave for an entire year to train and fight Xandred to help save the Earth." That is what I don't know. I have to leave my family for a year? What?

"Hang on you didn't say anything that I have to leave" I butted in.

"Yes, Sorry about that, Kayla but there will be certain arrangements that your parents can make." He said. Since I was the good soldier of the family I remained quiet.

Time Skip
Winnstone Residence
3:00PM

Everything was ready. My base or my temporary home was with me, The box Mr. Dickens gave me is here, A white watch was given to me as well as 1 septillion Dollars were given to me( A/N: Septillion have 24 zeroes. Yeah a LOT) in my base. The only thing was left was the doorway to the universe. While Principal Dickens was drawing the symbol, Tony gave me a teddy bear. I decided to call it 'Mr.Snuggles'.The doorway is done I need to go now. After a final hug from my family I went inside the portal.

A/N:Hey guys yeah very fast updates and my update schedule is shit. So Laterz!!