Chapter 4

Principal's Office
4:20PM

I came to. I was still in the chair I was sitting on. The office have piles of snow here and there. I see Principal Dickens, smirking and I have never seen that look on that mans face.

"Now do you believe me?" He asked.

"Yes, but why me why not some other kid in school?"

"Because you're special,Kayla I can sense your symbol power in you and its strong"

"Symbol power?"

"It's pure energy inside you all of us have it but only very few can harness and use that energy. One of them is you."

"I have to, what fight against evil in the quest for world domination?"

"More like preventing them from flooding the earth with poison"

"Okay then but you came from a parallel universe?

"Yes, instead of dying I was transported here. I forged documents to become a high school principal to find my protégé"

"And lemme guess it's me"

"Yes" I want to leave but how am I going to tell this to my parents? I can't just waltz in on dinner saying 'mom, dad I'm a Power Ranger and I need to leave to fight evil and save the world'

"How can I tell this to my parents?"

"If you like I can schedule a meeting with them"

Right now I don't know what to say but the word "Fine" slips out of my mouth.

"Great I'll just print out a letter and you can go and don't tell anyone and I mean anyone not even Bettina Andrews. It sounded more like a command rather than a request.

"Yes,sir" I managed to squeak out.

After the letter was printed and stapled. I bolted out of there.

School Parking Lot

4:30PM

I was out of the office gasping for air. I had so much emotions going through me right now. To be honest I want to scare myself shitless. What if I die in that dimension and never return? or when i overused my symbol power and can't make a gateway back home? I see Garth waiting for me in the limo. I just went in.

" Hey Kayla. What took you so long?" I liked Garth. He thought of me as a friend rather than a daughter whose parents own multiple multi- billon companies around the world. Plus he makes so much jokes.

" Principal, called me texted my parents I was gonna be home late?"

"Just did" I see that he was on his phone. The weird thing was he kept using cheap cellphones and have a lot of them.

"Really? Never mind can we just go and can I have some water please?" I asked while Garth was starting the car.

"Knock yourself out" Garth threw a water bottle at me and I catch it

" So Summer Vacation?"

" Nope not yet we still have clearance and I'm only going for the sake of a perfect attendance" It's true actually. All of my clearance was already passed and only needs signatures from the teachers. Meh the class president is in charge of getting those signed. We get to roam around the school, wear civilian wear, bring gadgets,and go in there what time we want. Basically it's a free day but we have to attend school.

Winnstone Residence

4:45PM

The gates to the mansion opened. As the gates closed I went out of the limo and went in. As I went in I see my dog, Mr. Snuffles running towards me, tackling me down to the ground and licking me. He was a cute Golden Retriever the size of a puppy. I just got him 2 weeks ago and he was so cute. For some reason Dad was super busy lately and right now I think Dad was in uh... Ireland for some technical issues in an airport.