Chapter 12

"What if I become your Tony?"

What?

"No, Jayden. It's too much to ask from you and you guys accepted me as one of your own. I feel guilty because of it. You guys gave me so much, yet I gave you so little. I was selfish of my actions yesterday. I shouldn't show off I was confused of my actions-"

"Shhh, Kayla it's alright. I understand you're confused but that's why we're here. To train you so you can become stronger."

"I feel that I can mess this up"

"But did you mess up? No, right?"

"You know being a comforter. You're doing a good job of it."

He just chucked.

"We should get back to the Shiba House"

"Yeah" We both stand up.

"Can you uh un-shapeshift?" Jayden asked me.

"I can't shapeshift in public and besides people will think we're twins."

"Sorry it's just awkward like I'm talking to a mirror."

"I did talk to myself in a mirror once if that's what you mean" We just laughed.

Jayden's POV

Flashback

I was walking to Kayla's room to see how she's holding up. I went to her room. It's empty .Iwent out and saw Kevin going to my direction.

"I thought you were going out" Kevin said, clearly angry at me.

"I wasn't" I said.

"And when did you change clothes? You were wearing flannel and converse how?" He said and walked past me.

Hang on a look-alike me plus empty room equals Kayla with shapeshifting into me, changing clothes, and going out with Kevin seeing her. I went to the most obvious place where people want to be alone: The Park. And, I was right, I see Kayla er, me hugging a teddy bear.

Flashback ended

Kayla's POV

We were back at the Shiba House and I learned how to control it. For the time being anyway.

I went my room and I see Mia come in and brought a bowl with her.

"What's that?"

"Chicken soup" Mia placed the bowl on the nightstand. I took it and it looks good. But once I took a spoonful, the broth was too strong and it was super salty. Lucky for her I love salty things.

"It's awesome." I said. It's true. I love salt and the flavours are so powerful. But I love it.

"Thanks"

"You should cook this more often." I said as I finished the soup.

"Maybe I will" She went out with the bowl in her hands. The rest of the team went in.

"Alright, Kayla what did you do?" Mike questioned me.

"What?"

"I don't want to say this about my friend but Mia's cooking is terrible" Emily stated

"Where's the food?"Antonio asked while Kevin searched around.

"Guys I ate the food. I didn't taste like rotten eggs. The broth was too strong, probably a month cooking if you ask me, and it was salty like an entire kilo was in it. Lucky for Mia I love salt."

"You actually ate her cooking?"

"Yeah and for the last time it was actually good" I said. They left the room. Due to the exhaustion of the day. I went to sleep.

[