Trading Places Part 2

Well just great. I was a dude again. I see Emily running here.

"Emily" Great even I have Kevin's voice.

"Kevin, are you alright?"Emily asked me, full of worry.

"Emily, I'm not Kevin it's Kayla that's in here"

She demorphs and lends me a hand. Mike also demorphs and went to us.

"So who's who?" Mike asked.

"Note that I'm Kayla. Well Jayden's a gnome already got that uncovered. Mia might be a fan cause she faces back and forth. I assume that Kevin's in a music box. And I think Antonio's a fish Ironic right?" I ended my explanation.

Shiba House

"Are they...awake in there" Emily said as she tapped the gnome, er Jayden.

"We're awake we hear you" The voices again. Maybe they're the others. I grabbed my head again. It kept penetrating though my defences that's why it's painful.

"Kayla are you alright?"Mike asked me.

"No I need some more Tylenol" I teleported to my room and grabbed the container and took a pill. After the pain had stopped I went back.

"I think I can talk to them" I spoke up.

"How?"

"I don't know. Earlier the civilians were screaming and my head started hurting. That's why I was clutching my head earlier."

"Can you talk to them?"

"I can try but It'll hurt me in the process. Guys I can hear you."

"Kayla, you better not put a tutu on me"

"Why would I put a tutu on you It's Mike I'm worried about putting a tutu on me." I faced Mike. "Put a tutu on me. You're dead meat"

Time Skip

I walked inside to get some cold water. Having Kevin's body has advantages. Large stamina and strength. And his lungs have more capacity to hold more oxygen therefore surviving in water longer that most humans.

I see my body in a tutu.

"Son of a-" I hear a dog whine. And there was an actual dog in there.

"I was gonna say gun" I rubbed the dog. It reminds me of Mr. Snuffles. After I let go of the dog I yelled on the top of my lungs

"MICHAEL SANCHEZ YOU ARE DEAD" Right before I took off the tutu, the Gap Sensor went off.

"I'll deal with you later" I glared at the tutu.

Time Skip

When Switchbeast switched us back I was in the Shiba House and Kevin's at the city. I see Antonio screaming and he went to the kitchen. After he went there he saw the fish he was in and fainted.

"Antoinio" I said. Mia and Jayden was laughing at me. I excused myself to remove the tutu. I found some gasoline and decided to burn it on the grill. After that Emily, Mike and Kevin is back from battle.

We were already celebrating another victory.I was eating my burger when Mike showed me something.

"So you're not even mad about this?" Mike showed me a picture of my body in a tutu. I gasped.

"You took pictures? Gimme that" I tried to grab his samuraizer. But he keeps running away.I managed to get his samuraizer quickly. And ran back to the table and deleted the picture..

"I think I might have super speed"