Chapter 15

6 Months Later (It's October now. Kayla left in March)

Everything is over. Master Xandred destroyed, The Netherworld sealed for good and all of us lived happily. We decided to stay for a few weeks or until we decided what to do with our life. I couldn't go back home even If I wanted to. I have to stay here until December 31,2012 , the time when the gateway opens back to my universe. Jayden asked me to put on a blindfold while he led me somewhere.

"Alright, Kayla you can take that off now." I took off my blindfold and I see a bouquet of roses and a box of white chocolates with a picnic in a garden.

"How romantic of you" I remarked. Jayden got down on one knee and held my hand.

"Kayla, you're the only one who made me feel like I was normal. The others treated me like I was a weapon not a human. You're different. Will you become my girlfriend?" He asked me, eyes full of hope.

"Yes"

Time Skip to a few weeks later

I was getting ready for our third date. I looked at my makeup and hair perfect. I went out. As I was out I saw something. It was Jayden, making out with...Emily?!

"Jayden, how could you?" I managed to breathe out

"Kayla, p-please let me explain"

"No I gave you too many chances. This is the last time." I said crying. I ran inside and locked my door.