Chapter 9

Yup 100% shocked.

"Everything we do is for entertainment?" Antonio asked me.

"For little kids and maybe some adults as well. Power Rangers was running for almost 20 years starting with the original Power Rangers. Before I was sent here I did my research. I know everyone in here. Yes you just knew me, but I know everything you did and I mean everything down to the very last detail"

"Well since you already know us, state our names our full names" Mike said since he was a jerk I started with him.

"Mike Sanchez. Loves video games, Green Ranger, Bear Folding Zord, Forest Sphere and Forest" I stated

"Mia Wantanabe. Loves to cook for others, Pink Ranger, Turtle Folding Zord, Sky Fan and Sky"

"Emily Mcloughin , Loves to play the flute, The youngest of the team only 17 and innocent, You came here instead of your sister, Serena, Yellow Ranger ,Ape Folding Zord, Earth Slicer and Earth"

"Kevin Rodriguez, A professional swimmer but quit because of the team, Blue Ranger, Dragon Folding Zord, Hydro Bow and Water."

"Antonio Garcia, Originated from Reefside, California and flew here to see your childhood friend, Jayden you made your own morpher with the help of the OctoZord and powered the Black Box by yourself. Gold Ranger, Your Main Zord is the ClawZord , Barracuda Blade and Light.

"Jayden Shiba, stoic leader, Red Ranger, Lion Folding Zord, Fire Smasher and Fire"

"And finally; Mentor Ji loving mentor that helps the rangers with their training" I was finished about my explanation about them.

Yeah silence. But Ji just took a book from the book shelf.

" The White Samurai can create the Ultra Seal. The Ultra Seal combined with the Sealing Symbol, can seal the nighlok permanently. The Ultra Seal alone can seal the nighlok for millennia.

"And the White Box?"

"It's power is tripled to the Black Box, But only the White Samurai can use it"

"Well Goody me" I said sarcastically. " No wonder I fainted, from too much power."

I need to be perfect at this.

Tomorrow

I was rested and my headache's gone. I grabbed the door to my new home and placed it on the wall. It required everything from me. Eye scan, Handprint and my watch. It finally opened.

???

I entered what looked like a normal-ish house. A living room with a HUGE TV. I went forward seeing a door labelled 'My Room' and I opened it. It was like my room back home. Games and movies lined up neatly on my shelves all gaming consoles I have an entire wall covered in books ranging to supernatural to romance, a fully stocked mini fridge and a HUGE walk- in closet. As I went out of the closet. I see someone who looks exactly like me. Minus the clothes. She was wearing something familiar as a Japanese school girl outfit.

"Hi there" She said in my voice, which is creepy.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is C.K. I am your virtual replicant." (A/N: A follow from me if you could get the reference. Answer in the comments.)

" So you're...what?"

"I'm here to answer questions as quickly as possible. Secondary objective is to destroy mankind."(A/N: Another completely different reference here. Same prize, a follow from me)

"Wait, what?" I was dumbfounded at this.

"Terminator reference sorry." (Never watched it)

"O...k then. So you're my butler?"

"Yeah. Sort-of" I decided not to argue with a robot. Especially with a robot who looks like me.

"Well I'm heading out then. Bye" I went out of my temporary home. My "Base".

Shiba House

I went out of the house, seeing the guys are sword fighting with bamboo sticks. I saw some training ji in my room and put it on.

"Hey guys, can I join?" I asked.

"Sure, Kayla" Jayden said.

I held my hand out, hoping that someone can toss me a stick. Surprisingly, someone did.

"Awesome. Thanks guys. Lets spar" I said while practicing some techniques. They just stared at me like I was insane.

"What? My hair's puffy again?" I asked.

"Kayla, you just made a practice sword float in mid-air and flew to you." Mike said.

What?

(A/N: Hey guys I'm serious about the mini contest thing first comment I see is the winner. If one of you guys answered twice I'll include you guys as a minor character in Kayla's life. Laterz!!!)