Chapter Four

The video ended with the three of them finding a note to sing then saying goodbye like they always did. Jace felt so lucky that he got to do that with them.

      "That was a good video, sorry that you got embarrassed during it Jace." Scott murmurs and looks up at him who was standing and staring at his phone with all the tweets about him revealing his name on Superfruit. Many people tagging Mitch's and Jace's new ship name all over. Jatch...

      "Wow sis you should see all these posts." Mitch walks over to Scott and shows him his phone. Jace shaking his head as his mother texts him.

      "I would pay you big money to date Mitch!" Jace laughs and sends a quick NO back to his mom sliding his phone into his back pocket looking at the two guys, he knew how famous they are yet now he sees them as just people. Just like he made new friends.

      "So Jace want to hang out? You don't have to leave right away. We can go out and get some food or something." Scott waves him over and tosses an arm over his shoulder. Jace felt slightly off put by the action yet it did not completely bug him, almost felt natural. He did seem very big brother-ish now that Jace stood next to him.

      "Jace did you see this one!?" Mitch slowly holds the phone up toward Jace who gasps and covers his mouth surprised.

      "Oh my God they can't just be putting that on there!" Scott grabs out his phone and goes to that tweet while Jace sat in a chair pulling it up on his own phone.

      "Look now they can both quit bitching about being single they have each other..." Jace put his face in his hands apologizing to Mitch who was lightly hugging himself staring off.

      "No this comment won't be staying up... That's just not right!" Scott glares and reports the tweet which gets removed instantly.

      Jace quickly tweets out in response to all the tweets about him and Mitch.

      "Hey if I see one more tweet about Mitch in that harsh of terms again... I will be sure you regret it... Mitch is a great person... Leave him be... Got a problem message me." Mitch remained silent after seeing it, Jace knew he was probably slightly angry that Jace was protecting him like a boyfriend... but Jace just wanted the comments about Mitch to stop.

      "So... Are we going out or staying in?" Mitch asks and looks between the two guys a slightly concerned look staying on his face.

      "Lets go out, I am sure there is tons you want to see Jace, plus Mitch and I know all the nice places." Jace nods while Scott rambles his answer. Jace stands and walks over to Mitch and apologizes for all the drama, for some reason he felt so terrible that all these people were attack him about Jace.

      "It's really fine, lets just go out and forget about it." Mitch winks and grabs a jacket walks out the door. Jace's eyes could not help but follow, Mitch was just so... alluring. Jace was followed by Scott outside which Mitch was calling a cab.

      "Where are you from Jace, we didn't really get an idea of who you are. You did really well hiding yourself from people." Scott spoke while checking his hair in the reflection of his phone then looking to Jace curiously.

      "Yeah, I uh... Live in Elkhart... it's not a big city by far. It's in the northern part of Indiana. I am the son of a mother who creates web pages for big businesses, and a father who is not in the picture anymore." Jace shrugs not even positive what his father does anymore.

      "Did he pass away?" Mitch watches Jace his face concerned and serious.

      "No, uh he cheated on my mother so she kicked him out." Jace quietly mumbles feeling odd telling both of them his life story. Mitch looked at the ground remaining silent while Scott looked focused on thinking up another topic. Quickly Jace pulls his phone from his pocket holding it out toward them and smiles.