Chapter Thirteen

It had been a months since Jace had been, in LA and saw Scott and Mitch. Jace would often make videos like always yet, having more and more fun creating videos that were less reviews and more just Jace being himself. The videos that he just played games and did Q&A's were practically the most popular. Getting likes from even other famous YouTubers that Jace was huge fans of, like Tyler Oakley, and Todrick. The greatest bonus that Jace looked forward too was every night he received a FaceTime from Mitch and Scott, talking the night away until one or the other fell asleep.

     "Hey Jace, when are you moving to here I am getting tired of just FaceTiming you." Mitch whined and rolled his head then looking back at the screen to see Jace smiling and shrugging.

    "When the money just magically rains from the heavens!" Jace shouted and winked Mitch tossing the phone down and walking away causing Jace to beg, "No come back! I miss you!"

     "I knew you would! So honey I got you tickets for our last concert on tour for you! I was hoping you would come, and maybe we could get you VIP." Mitch clicks his tongue and Jace's large grin grew even more as he had only been to one concert before and it was when they toured colleges. This would be his actual first concert that he would have VIP access to.

     "I would love to go! But, since I am saving up to move I don't really have much money to spend on a hotel there. I can surely get a round trip ticket, but a place to stay will be a struggle." Jace hated seeming so weak to Mitch, but this was something he was going to have to deal with.

     "Well that should not be a big deal, I can figure something out for you. And, by me I mean Scott and I will find you a place to stay that won't cost anything." Mitch spoke so calmly then the screen when dark as he paused Jace.

     "What are you doing? Why did you change screens on your phone so I can't see you?" Jace became very curious what the two guys were planning for him. He became more worried when he said did not say it would not cost Jace something. So it must not cost Mitch or Scott either.

     "Sorry I am back. What is your stance on parents?" Mitch bit his lip and stared hard at Jace, Scott in the background looking like he was filming them. It did not take much thought from Jace, he had no issues with parents. Except his father who is a homophobic asshole, who also left his mother and Jace when he was in middle school.

     "They aren't the worst thing in the world as long as its not my father." Jace shrugged and Mitch nodded remembering him saying something about how his father had left them.

     "Well luckily we don't have contact with him or he would have hell to pay... trust!" Scott barked in the background and pulled Mitch into his lap so they both were in the shot. A pang of jealousy hitting Jace, though it was foolish to feel this way he knew they were not a couple yet his heart was still concerned.

     "Thanks Scott, and what was the plan then why is the way I am with parents a concern?" Jace was slightly more nervous now piecing it all together. Mitch looked angry and yelled slapping Scott on his chest. Scott laughing and hiding his face in Mitch's shoulder.

     "Well sorry he had to tickle me! And, the reason I asked is I think my parents would be alright with having you over and taking you to and from the concert. From the airport as well if you want." Mitch smiled and tried to look as innocent as possible like he was not completely plan out Jace's stay in Texas.

     "I guess that's fine thank you so much, if there is anyway for me to make up for it or pay you back." Jace felt the need to offer up the want to pay back, feeling odd just accepting so much from them.

     "Just hurry up and save money to get to LA so we can hang out more!" Mitch practically scolded, Jace lets his head fall back and roll back up. Scott was slowly watching someone walk from behind the camera and plop down next to them.