Pretty

Draco had to admit that hopping onto his broomstick, despite being told not to, was entirely exhilarating. Only adding to that feeling was the fact that he had challenged Harry to chase after him.

He hadn't expected Harry to - he only just began flying lessons - but to either his disappointment or joy, Draco couldn't quite pinpoint, Harry was a natural.

"Give it here, Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom!" Harry called, trying not to smile as the wind rushed through his hair.

"How about you come and get it?" Draco taunted, throwing Neville's Remembrall up into the air with one hand and catching it with the other. "Or is that too much of a challenge for little Potter?"

Harry growled, sending a prickling sensation down Draco's spine, and zoomed forward on his broom so he was directly in front of Draco and reaching out for the sphere.

"You look so pretty up on your broom..." Draco whispered, not caring whether Harry heard him, before chucking it far over Harry's shoulder.

Draco wasn't sure if his statement had been heard by the opposite party, but when Harry landed amidst the cheering Gryffindors, he glanced at Draco with his brows furrowed.

-----

"With Ron's wand in that state he'll do more damage to himself then by dueling." Snape stood opposite from Lockhart on the evening of the dueling club. "How about someone from my own house... Draco, perhaps?"

At his words, Draco launched himself gracefully onto the raised platform, eyeing Harry in amusement who was reproachfully returning the attention.

The two, after a signal from Snape, began marching towards each other in duel-fashion. When the two came face to face, Draco pursed his lips, "Scared, Potter?"

"You wish." Harry retorted, whipping his wand in front of his face.

"Shame. You look so pretty when you are." Draco finalized before turning around to return to their initial positions on the platform, missing Harry's face of shock and the blush that spread all too quickly.

-----

Draco cocked his head slightly and let out a soft, low whistle. He shrugged off his book-bag, making sure Crabbe or Goyle had slung it over their own arm. He flicked a tongue out to wet his lower lip, and smirked.

Harry was flustered, to say the least, when Draco sauntered up to him and roved his eyes over Harry's body rather slowly (as well as rather conspicuously).

The crowd around them, while waiting for Hagrid to begin his first Care of Magical Creatures lesson, had taken an interest in the pair of boys' confrontation, though none of them were near enough to hear anything that was said unless it was shouted.

Draco took that fact to his advantage. "D-Dementor!" Draco shrieked, reveling in the way Harry's body moved as he spun around to follow Draco's finger.

Draco, out of the corner of his eye, saw Hermione scowl heavily and move to grab Harry's arm, intending to pull him away - which was fine with Draco.

Before she could, however, Draco wrapped his fingers around Harry's slim wrist and pulled him so close that Draco's lips were almost pressed against Harry's ear.

Harry's blood began to rush in his veins, and he felt his face getting hotter due to being pressed flush against Draco. "W-what are you doing, Malfoy?" Harry stuttered, breath hot as it rebounded from Draco's chest.