Will You Marry Me?

Aphmau: ......WAIT WHAT.... *She StaresAt The Beautiful Engagement Ring*
Aaron: ....Will You Marry Me...?
Aphmau: .... OH MY IRENE YES YES OF COURSE!!!!*Kisses Him With The Biggest Smile On Her Face Because She Knows They're Soulmates*
Aaron: *Kisses Her Back With Pationate Love Starring Into Her Eyes*
Laurance:...What...?*Begins To Cry And Runs Home*
Garroth: MUMMY!!!!!*Runs Home Crying*

*Everyone Is Cheering And Clapping Some are Concerned For Garroth And Laurance But Stay Happy For Aaron And Aphmau*

                  *The Next Day*

Aaron: Aphmau Sweetheart can you come down here please?
Aphmau: Sure baby! *Walks Downstairs* What's up?
Aaron: I was woundering if you wanted to know the gender of the baby?
Aphmau: The gender?!?!
Aaron: Well yeah.
Aphmau: Aaron you do know that you have to be 20 weeks to find out?! I'm only 13 weeks!
Aaron: *Smiles* Heh, I know I'm not dumb I mean when you are 20 weeks. Do you want to know the gender of  baby or wait till he/she is born?
Aphmau: Ooooh! I gotcha!
Aaron: Yeah *Giggles*
Aphmau: Well then my answer is "NO" I would like to wait.
Aaron: Ok I understand, me too.
Aphmau: Good now can we talk about Laurance and Garroth...?
Aaron: I was waiting for you to bring that  up...
Aphmau: Yeah did you see the way they left Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn's...?
Aaron:....Yeah, I swear I heard Garroth scream "Mummy!"...
Aphmau: Yeah me too... I'm going to go talk to them and straighten things out...
Aaron: Ok, I love you*Kisses Her Goodbye*

*While Aphmau Does That Aaron Works On The Baby Room And Calls An Old Friend To Help*
Aaron: *Calls Old Friend*
Daniel: Hello?
Aaron: Hey man long time no talk!
Daniel: Aaron! Hey man what's up?!
Aaron: Well uh, Aphmau is pregnant!
Daniel: WHAT REALLY?!?!
Aphmau: Heh, Yeah and we're getting married!
Daniel: WOW AARON THATS AWESOME!
Aaron: Yeah it really is. But hey that's not why I'm calling, listen I bought some baby furniture and I was thinking maybe you would like to help me put it together.
Daniel: Of Course! Sounds like fun! I'd love to see my favorite Alphas again!!!
Aaron: Right... Ok well Cya dude! OH and by the way me and Aphmau now live in her old house together. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan moved into my old house.
Daniel: Oh! Cool, thanks for letting me know! I'll be over soon!
Aaron: Ok dude, Cya soon!
Daniel: Awesome be there soon!*Hangs Up Phone.*

(1 year later...: Their literally not even engaged yet... LIKE OK CHILD CHILL YOUR MIND OF FANTASY! This fanfic ruined Aaron's Starlight proposal 😹 OMI...)

              TO BE CONTINUED