AARON!!!!!!!!

Aphmau: Don't you dare tell me he forgot to... Oh no oh no... Oh Irene... *Puts Condom In Little Baggy And Runs Down Stairs* AARON!!!!!!!!
Aaron: Huh...? Aphmau, Shhh you will wake Levin up.
Aphmau: Honestly that is least of our problems!
Aaron: Aphmau... Calm down... What's wrong...?
Aphmau: *Holds Up Baggy With Condom In It*
Aaron:.................Crap...............
Aphmau: MmmmHmmmmm
Aaron: APHMAU I SWEAR TO IRENE I THOUGHT I PUT IT ON IM SO SORRY!!!!!!
Aphmau:....Aaron it's ok but we just had a baby it wouldn't be good to have another slip up...
Aaron: I know I know... But heh, we did want more kids right...?
Aphmau:...Ya but I mean we just had one so it would be bad if we had another one... One is hard enough...
Aaron: You have a point... Listen I'm so sorry but if you are pregnant again that wouldn't be so bad right...?
Aphmau: I don't know Aaron I don't know... I mean it's not like I care about my body... Well I do but still honestly it would be a blessing but I don't know... I'm not ready I at least wanted Levin to be 2 by the time we had another kid...
Aaron: Me to... B-But Hey! Levin will be 11 months when the baby comes so... Only a month off... Heh heh heh...
Aphmau: Ok you have a bit of a point but still Aaron still...*Gets A Text From Katelyn* Uh... Katelyn just texted I'm going to go hang out with her we can continue this when I get back.
Aaron:...Ok.... I love you.*Kisses Her*
Aphmau: I love you to*Kisses Him*
Aaron: Are you taking Levin?
Aphmau: Obviously*Grabs Levin and His Stuff And Goes To Katelyn And Kawaii~Chan's*
Aaron: *Is Talking To Self* It would be kinda cool if she was pregnant again... Then Levin could have a brother...
Aphmau: * Knocks On Their Door*
Katelyn: Hey Aphmau come in.
Aphmau: Thx...
*They Sit On The Couch
Katelyn: You seem a little off, you ok...?
Aphmau: Huh...? OH! I'm perfectly fine... Heh heh heh...
Katelyn: Aphmau obviously something is bothering you...
Aphmau: Fine... You got me...
Katelyn: What's wrong?
Aphmau: I found an unused condom on Aaron's night stand...
Katelyn: WHATTTTTTTTTT!?!?!? HE IS CHEATING ON YOU THAT LITTLE BASTARD I WILL KILL HIM!!!!!!!!
Aphmau: KATELYN KATELYN!!! CALM DOWN HES NOT CHEATING ON ME!!!!!
Katelyn: Then why in the name of Irene would he have a freakin condom in his night stand!?!?!?!?
Aphmau:...Me and him did it last night... But Aaron forgot to put a condom on...
Katelyn: Wait ok...*Calms Down* So your saying no cheating he just forgot to put a condom on... Didn't he do this the last time you to did it... And you end up with Lev- Oh Irene...
Aphmau: Exactly
Katelyn: So are you saying you could be pregnant...!?!?
Aphmau: Honestly it's to early so tell but I don't know...
Katelyn: Aphmau! That's amazing! I mean if you are.
Aphmau: You would think that but being parents is a challenge I don't know if I can handle 2...
Katelyn: Whatever the challenge is you can do it... That was something I always told my self in high school...
Aphmau: Ahhhh... The good old days... Anyways thanks Katelyn I better get going before Aaron starts to worry.
Katelyn: Ok, it was good seeing you, Bye little Levin!
Aphmau: Hehehe Bye Katelyn.*Goes Home To Aaron And Puts Levin Down To Sleep Then Goes To Bed Thinking About Her And Aaron's Future*

TO BE CONTINUED