Preparing For The Baby

-Aphmau Is Now 36 Weeks Pregnant-

Aaron: Aphmau Wake Up...!
Aphmau: GAH! I'm up... What...?
Aaron: Aphmau it's like 2. My Irene... This baby has got you really tired lately... Maybe that means it's almost time!
Aphmau: I don't know Aaron... Even if it is then... I don't know if I'm ready...
Aaron: Me to... But hey, keep your head up. He/she is going to be a part of me and you... A part of are love.
Aphmau: Awwwwwww. Why do you always know what to say? Heh, and to be so romantic.
Aaron: I don't know it just rolls off my tongue when I see your beautiful face.
Aphmau: Awwwww *Kisses Him*
Aaron:*Kisses Her* Hey I love you.
Aphmau: Hehe, I love you to.
Aaron: Oh! Do you want to help me finish the baby room and go shopping for baby stuff?
Aphmau: Sure! I will take the shopping part. With Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn of course.
Aaron: As excepted. Love you*Kisses Her*
Aphmau: Love You To. Bye sweetheart!
Aaron: Bye!

       *She Gets Dressed And Heads To Kawaii~Chan And Katelyn's House*

Kawaii~Chan: APHMAU~SENPAI!!!!!
*Hugs Her*
Aphmau:...Hey Kawaii~Chan...!
Katelyn:*Walks In Room* Oh Hey Aphmau.
Aphmau: Hey Katelyn! I have a small question for you guys.
Kawaii~Chan: WHAT IS IT APHMAU~SENPAI!?!?!?
Katelyn: Kawaii~Chan, calm down. you where saying Aphmau?
Aphmau: Will you girls like to go shopping for baby cloths and stuff?
Kawaii~Chan: EEEEEEEEE! YES OF COURSE APHMAU~SENPAI!
Katelyn: Sure sounds like fun.
Aphmau: Yay! Let's Go!

*All The Girls Drive Down To The Baby Store AKA The Mall*

Kawaii~Chan: Aphmau~Senpai Kawaii~Chan Loves the mall! This is going to be so fun!
Aphmau: I know right! Katelyn what store should we go to first?
Katelyn: Ugh... I don't know you know me I don't do baby things... I never really liked babies... They always hated me...
Aphmau: ...Awww... Katelyn I promise my children will love there auntie Katelyn!
Katelyn: They better... Or auntie Katelyn won't be so happy.
Kawaii~Chan: Oh Katelyn~Sama stop being grumpy! We are here to shop for Aphmau!
Katelyn: Sorry...
Aphmau: It's ok Katel- OMI IS THAT THE WORLD FAMOUS BABY CLOTHS SHOP WITH DA REALLY CUTE ONESIES?!?!?
*They All Rush In and Shop Till They Drop*
Aphmau: Girls that was so fun we should do it again sometime! You know when I'm not pregnant*Giggles*
Kawaii~Chan: Kawaii~Chan would love to do that Aphmau~Senpai!
Katelyn: Yeah I have to agree it wasn't that bad... I guess it was kinda fun...*Smirks*
Aphmau: I knew you would like it c'mon let's go home before Aaron starts to worry about me.
*They All Head Home*
Aaron: No baby with you, your still pregnant it seems to by you aren't extremely late because you gave birth, Heh
Aphmau: Aaron! I am so so so sorry I was late! The girls and me went on a full on shopping spree an-
Aaron: I'm not mad one bit, I was just worried... But it's ok I kinda excepted that for tonight
Aphmau: *Kisses Him* I Love You.
Aaron: *Kisses Her* I Love You.