The Surprise Plan To Tell Aaron!

Aaron: I'm going to work sweetheart I love you!
Aphmau: Bye sweetheart!
Aaron: *Leaves For Work*
Aphmau: PERFECT! *Calls Katelyn* Its Time!
Katelyn: I'm on my way over with everyone.
Aphmau: Yayayayayayay!!!

*The Whole Day Everyone Helped To Set Up A Huge Party For Aaron To Surprise Him And Tell Him Aphmau Is Pregnant!*

Aphmau: Laurance! Put those baby feet over there, and oh! find Reese so he can help Kawaii~Chan make the cake.
Laurance: Bossy much today?
Aphmau: HEY!
Laurance:*Laughs*
Aphmau: Grrr...
Garroth: Aphmau, Laurance has a point you are a control freak today *Giggles*
Aphmau: GARROTH!
Garroth: Haha... I'm going to die now aren't I...?
Aphmau: MMMMHMMM!!!
Katelyn: Ok... *Takes Aphmau Away From Them*
Aphmau: Thanks Katelyn, but you know I was just joking about that all right?
Katelyn: Ya, I knew I just didn't want it to get to ugly for the boys *Giggles*
Aphmau: Hahaha!
Kawaii~Chan: APHMAU~SENPAI! LITTLE LEVIN WONT STOP CRYING!
Aphmau: I'm coming! Ugh, Katelyn your in charge of everyone.
Katelyn: Cool. OK BOYS! AND GIRLS OF COURSE!
Aphmau: Kawaii~Chan did you try feeding him a bottle?!?
Kawaii~Chan: YES APHMAU~SENPAI KAWAII~CHAN TRIED EVERYTHING! I THINK HE JUST WANTS YOU APHMAU~SENPAI!
Aphmau: Ugh... Fine I will take care of him... I mean we have been so busy getting everything ready... I feel like I haven't seen Levin all day... *Gives Him Mommy Kisses*
Kawaii~Chan: Ok if you want be alone with him for a bit Aphmau~Senpai Kawaii~Chan will leave you two be!
Aphmau: Ok Kawaii~Chan, you go Kawaii the party up.
Kawaii~Chan: YAY!!!!!!!!
Katelyn: Where is Aphmau?
Aphmau~Senpai waned to spend time with little Levin, because little Levin kun missed his mommy!
Katelyn: Ok I understood some of that... The rest I don't even know... Just help with the party sense we are one person down.
Kawaii~Chan: Ok!
Aphmau: GUYS AARONS CAR JUST PULLED IN! HE'S HOME EARLY!
Katelyn: WHAT!?!?
Garroth: W-WHAT!?!?
Laurance: THIS ISNT GOOD!
Zane: EVERYONE PLACES APHMAU REMEMBER WHAT TO SCEARM!!!
Aphmau: GOTCHA!*Turns Of Lights*
Kawaii~Chan: Ahh!
Aaron: *Unlocks Door* Huh... Aphmau and Levin most not be home... Oh well...*Pouts And Turns On Lights*
Aphmau: *Jumps Out Of No Where And Screams "IM PREGNANT" Throwing Blue And Pink Cake At Him*
Aaron: WHAT IN THE NAME OF IRENE IS GOING ON!?!*Looks Around The Room*... Wait Aphmau... are you pregnant!?!?
Aphmau: YES AARON I JUST SAID I WAS *Smiles And Laughs Sillily*
Aaron:*Kisses Her* That's Amazing!
Aphmau: Hehehehe... Do you like the little party we made for you...?
Aaron: I love you Aphmau *Kisses Her* its awesome *Smiles* I Love You.
Aphmau: I Love You To.