Chapter 12

OMG I HONESTLY WROTE THIS CHAPTER 64 times, honestly sometimes I want to smash this iPad!! Anyways so I am hoping this saves because if not I'm thinking about writing a new story :$

Okay so here you go chapter 12. Oh and Peter if your reading this, thank you for letting me make you the bad guy in my story. Your like the main character dude! Haha whatever here my readers if there is any of you I know I am a bad writer and well here...........

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Lydia's P.O.V.

My eyes slowly open as I look at my surroundings, the regular plot of the tour busses living room is all I see. I take Harry's phone seeing its 5:32 am. Why me!?

I put Harry's phone down on the small coffee table, and release myself from Harry's grip, walking to Lara and I's room, picking out a light pink sun dress, with a black thick belt, flinging it across my shoulder, and skip to the bathroom, as I close the small, light brown door, I lock it and make a small pile of my clothing on the floor, running the shower, and getting in.

Humming to 'Last Kiss' by Taylor swift. When I was finished everything I needed to do, and soon get out, wrapping my hair into a small, white towel, and grab a bigger towel for around my body.

I dry my hair and body off before sliding the dress onto my body, and glance at the mirror, smiling. I walk back to Lara and I's room seeing everyone still asleep. I grab my brush, brushing through my long, brown hair and decide to curl it, and pin the side of my hair with a normal size, white bow.

I grab my Mac and walk to the living room to see everyone awake. "Rise and shine" I say sitting down on the white carpet floor.

"What time is it?!" Niall whines, "5:50am" Liam clarifies, we all nod and as soon as my screen comes to the regular flowery screen. I click the small school folder in the corner of the screen and wait till all my classes come up. I look at each seeing I have a little homework due at the end of the week but its no big deal. I finish what I can as everyone runs around trying to get ready and packed.

Soon everyone gathered in the living room and I was finishing up on my advanced math work, and and a little of my history.

"What you doing love?" Liam asks sitting beside me. I've actually grown close to Liam over the days. We talk a lot and he's always been there for me and well I set him up with Hanna so he's like treating me like a saint.

Honestly I don't know where Hanna and Liam stand along with Niall and Lara. They act like it or maybe they are but well they never said anything. I'm gonna have a serious talk with both of them.

"School" I say poking Liam's cheek. I don't know why but I feel like one of those random moods. He just chuckles, as I fill in some random history questions. "Okay so where do you and Hanna stand?! You haven't taken your eyes off your phone for the last 2 days" I wink and he just laughs at me. "I don't know she's really nice and I haven't really met her yet but I have a question" he says and my head snaps in Liam's direction. "Yeah?!" I ask looking at Liam who was rubbing his hands.

"We'll we were talking and well I wanted to know if since Hanna is your friend that she can come on tour to?!" My jaw dropped, "holly crap you can actually do that!?" I laugh hugging him. "Yeah well Im okay with the fact 3 hormonal girls will be touring with us, and since I actually want to meet her I thought it would be a good idea to get to know her and maybe take her on a date" Liam's words spill out of his mouth and a small smile appears on his lips. I smile at the boy, nodding like crazy. "OMG that's amazing!!" I smile getting up and tried doing a flip on a moving bus but no that didn't work out, I fell straight on my face and everyone comes into the living room laughing at me.