17

I hope this is good....

LYDIA

Curiosity and fear were all built up in my body. Who was this person and why were they doing this to me?

I don't understand the text though...

The person who grabbed me at the hospital, the wired text messages. wow I feel like a total blonde right now.

As we arrived to the arena the boys quickly got out, Lara and I waiting for Lou and Lux who were well on there way here.

We just decide to wait in the boys waiting room. "Lara Niall wants you" Harry says walking into the room, looking as cute as ever.

"Okay" she says before getting up and quickly walking out, I smile getting up and wrapping my arms around his waist. "Exited??" He asks and I nod smiling. "Very actually!!" I smile and he nods. "And what about Hanna your exited about her to" I forgot about Hanna.

"Yes I am!" I laugh and he smiles, "we'll I think Lou's here" he smiles. "Good luck" I say quickly kissing his lips and leaving the room.

"Lou" I smile running to her, she smiles hugging me kind of, with a baby in her hands. "Hey babe" I smile taking Lux from Lou and sit her on my hip. "We're gonna go to the boys dressing room" I say before dashing off to there room. Harry sat in the couch with his eyes glued onto his phone, not even recognizing my appearance.

"Hello" I laugh sitting next to him, he smiles, "hey." He somehow takes lux in between us but then she squirms to beside me. "Look at this" Harry smiles, as I lean to look at his phone. There was a picture of Niall and Lara outside of the arena, happy smiles on there faces and nothing could compare there looks. "He asked her out" he laughs and I smile feeling happy for my best friend.

The door opened but we both didn't pay attention to it, just the different comments on the fan account that the picture was on that was sent to Harry.

There was some like:

@Niallsgirl13: Niall's mine.. Back off bitches!!

@Directioner4Life: they are such a cute couple long live💙💕💗

@Harrys_girl: I SHIP IT THEY LOOK SO HAPPY❤❤❤❤❤❤

@Louis'CHIC: just no..

@Liamgirl: AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOO CUTEEEEEEE💛💛💛💛💛💛

@ZaynsPrincess: LONG LIVE NIARA

"NIARA" i laugh pointing to the one one tweet. Harry smiles in agreement before he puts his phone away and I smile to go pick up Lux.

As I turn my body I don't see the little girl my life pretty much depended on. "Where's Lux!!!@ I said my body starting to shake and tears already streaming down my face. "Shhhh it's okay Lyd maybe the boys took her" I shook my head, "doubt it" he just shakes his head, "stay calm"

"How am I supposed to stay calm Harry I'm dead, I just lost Lou Teasdale's baby!!" I shout getting up and walk around in Tight circles trying to think of what to do.

"I'm going to look around the building it isn't that big is it??" I ask and he gives a sympathetic laugh, shaking his head, "sorry babe but I'll help you" he says, I nod before running out of the room before kissing him on the cheek and started to go down random halls, that got dimmer and dimmer.

"LUX" I scream, not knowing what else to say. My phones random buzzing starts to fill the hallway, and I quickly take out my phone, and answer call, without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello!!???" I say loud with panic, honestly I don't even know how I'm not passed out on the floor.

"Lydia" the voice of someone I never wanted to hear from again. "What do you want Logan!!" I mutter, trying to hide the fear in my voice. "How are you girl" he says sarcastically. "What do you want" I mutter walking in small circles up and down the hallways trying to calm down. This is not happening.

"Oh I just wanted to know how you were, see if you wanted Lux back today I decided to take her for a bit if that's okay babe" he laughs. A pathetic 'evil' laugh which just made me boil up even more.

"This is unreal Logan giver her back" I shake me head in frustration, "It's not that easy miss miller, I want you, I'll make sure Lux stays safe if you leave to come back home with me. You've always belonged with me Lydia Miller" he declares.

"I will give you anything BUT my love" I laugh putting my hair in a High bun. "You think that" he laughs before the line went quiet.

"UGH I HATE LIFE!!" I scream and keep walking till I heard footsteps. I turn quickly to see a dark figure with a small human being in his hand.

"Just give her back" I say knowing who the figure is, everyone at this point new who it was. "Will you come home??" Logan asks, venom in every word that came out of his mouth. "As long as you give her back, as long as everyone's safe" I said meaning every word. "Deal" he smiles. "As Lon as your coming home" he smiles, I roll my eyes as how fake he was. "Meet me in the parking lot in 5 minutes I'll tell everyone your leaving." He smiles, "I'll never love you" i mutter.

HARRY'S POV :)

"Lux!!" I shout going through different doors till I found Lou, and the rest of the boys along with Lara and sitting down, of the couches. "What did you say?" Lou asks as everyone's attention went onto me. "Uh um, lux went missing" I mumble, Lou quickly shoots up and runs to the change room where we all followed, there was perfectly clean, healthy Lux, laying in the couch.

Lou quickly runs to her, "where the hell is Lydia?" Lou asks looking at me. Confusion hits me that Lux suddenly appears, I spot a note on the other couch, in messy hand writing I read a note that broke my heart.

To Harry and everyone else,

I decided to leave don't contact me, visit, or try and find me. I don't want any of you in my life so leave me alone, Lux is safe and so are you so I have decided to go back to Logan, he treats me great and I love him. I'm sorry Harry....

- Lydia Miller.....

"Holly shit" I mutter as the piece of paper hits the floor, shock runs through my body. This isn't Lydia, Logan thinks Im stupid he thinks Im going to believe shed go back to that loser.. I just lost the love of my life..,

LYDIAs POV

My heart is forever broken kill me?!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HEY FRIENDS I GTG BUT I HOPE U LIKE I DIDN'T EDIT SO IM SORRY!!

LOVE YOU BYE!!!:)