Chapter 16

I wanted this to be longer but whatever I felt like I haven't updated in forever and well yeah.. this isn't my best but I needed to give out

Something;)❤💜❤💜❤

Lydia's p.O,V.

As my eyes open I look at my surroundings seeing my arms around Harry's and his arms around my waist, our legs intertwined.

"You up love?" he yawns kissing my forehead. "yup" I smile rolling on top of him smiling as his curls were everywhere, and his beautiful green eyes sparkled at the sun the that was peeking out the window.

"So the meet and greet" he smiles as I just played with his hair. "what about it?!" I ask smiling. "are you coming?!" he asks. "up to Lou" and he nods laughing we I play with his hair.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" he chuckles Rollin over do now he was the one on top of me. "I felt controlled" I said laughing we he smiled kissing my cheek, and slowly going down before a door opened and my body slings up seeing Niall and Lara.

"Morning love birds" Niall chirps and I roll my eyes flipping back down on the smooth bed.

"Come on we're going for breakfast" Harry's soothing voice made me smile. "when" I mumble rubbing my eyes, trying to get the annoying small peices of sleep from my eyes.

"Now come on" Harry said picking me up, I sigh getting up and waking to my suitcase taking out my red shorts with my white top with lace all over the top and I grab my silver infinity necklace in my hand and walk to the bathroom and quickly changing, putting my long

Hair into a pony tail and curling the ends lightly a bit, before doing natural makeup and putting a flowery bow where my pony tail was lightly holding up my hair.

"Ready babe?" Harry asks taking my had and I nod as the 2 of us going down stairs to the delightful smell of breakfast. I couldn't believe Australia was almost over, there was one last day with a consort and then we shop.

I'm so exited honestly, I want to live here honestly but the last consort we went to ended up Harry giving me a necklace that well blew me away.

As we got our food, we joined everyone else I taking a spot next to Liam and Harry taking a place text to me, they all greet us before digging back into there food.

"So you girls are going to the consort?" Niall asks eyeing me. "if that's okay with you" I laugh and the whole table chuckles even Lara and when I say chuckle I mean chuckle.

Moving on....

"So about Hanna" I say and at the corner of my eye I see a small smile appear on Liam's lips. I smile to myself but continue what I was about to say. "When is she coming?" I ask looking at each of them but keep my attention mostly on Liam. "tomorrow is our last day before we take the tour bus to where ever so tomorrow" Liam says clapping. we all laugh, rolling our eyes about the boy who's pretty much in love with a girl he's Skyped and texted for the passed week. love at first sight?

"Oh and LARA already said Hanna was sharing a bed with LARA" I smile and Lara just shakes her head.

"No way" she offended, "I'm the reason your here princess" I stick out my tongue and Lara playfully rolls her eyes as we all finish up breakfast.

"So meet and greet" Louis says as my head turns in his direction. "your coming?" I nod smiling and he laughs as our hands clap together. honestly I loved Louis, he's like an older brother to me.

"Okay well we better go to get ready" Harry says taking my plate and putting it in a small grey tub that holds the different dirty dishes.

Wrapping his around afoul my shoulder we walk to our rooms, I getting my brown leather bag hat rapped around my shoulder, Lara taking her blue small bag, throwing her phone, lipgloss, money, and anything else the girl needs, I follow her actions and soon we all met up to go to the meet and greet.