25

My mind is blank, my hands are sweaty, i dont know if i should storm out of here or start screaming at the women i call my mother, i dont know if she is even cheating all i know is that she is with this man.. and not Peter..

"What are you doing here?" is her first reaction, she looks nice for her dressy self.

"Your kidding right?" i snap, "who is that man and why have you been hone lately" i look at her, she doesnt look worried but i can tell she is as shocked in this situation as i am.

"We can't discuss this now, after we can"

"No who is that man" i say, "lydia people are star-"

"You don't get the point mom who is that man and why are you with him" i shout putting my hands on my hips.

The man with dark brown hair wearin simply a hockey t-shirt and jeans walks over here and stands behind my mother.

"Shes right lydia not here"

I just roll my eyes taking a seat at the table the two were sitting.

"Spit it out" i damand.

"Lydia, your father ha-" my mother starts and i look at the man and his features.

I feel blind sided on how i didnt see this coming but its not anger thats making me want to run out of this restaurant. Maybe the fact that things might be getting better.. or im trying to make it better but now there is one more step i have to take to make that happen.

I turn back to mom, "ask us anything and we will answer" my father speaks up. I have over a million questions to ask this man, but nothing comes out.

"Are you going to tell Peter?" i say my voice still. "of course" she says, "we arent anything Peter and i are very happy" she smiles at the thought.

"Then why are you here?" i say to the man. "Because i got a job here lydia and i want to try to make up for the time ive missed with you."

"Wheres my brother..." i ask at the thought of ryan.

"He lives here now to, well for a little bit he goes back off to collage soon" he answers honestly.

I know nothing about this man yet i decide to listen. I feel like i should call Hanna or Lara just to say hey seeing i haven't talked to them in a while.

"I should go" i mumble getting my bag and standing up. "We will talk soon" h mom answers and i nod before walking away from the small table.

When i get outside i find my car and check my phone. Instead of Hanna i call Harry, even though we may not be talking i feel like i need to talk to him. i do love him.. 

I dial his number and wait as it rings, "Lyd" he caughs, "hey" he finishes and i smile at his voice. "Hey" i say, "i miss you" i spit, i feel bad for saying i need space but say that because its true, i miss him so badly and i don't know why i left.. i need to stop running away from my problems. 

"i miss you to" he says, "when are you coming back?" he asks. "Sooner then planned.." i say, "why are you okay?!? Is it your step dad" he asks, "no" i answer, turning on my car, and putting my phone on speaker. "My dads here Harry" i say, i never talk about my dad but Harry knows enough. 

"what do you mean he is here?!" harry says, confusion in his voice. "Hes back at my home town" i cough.. "HIm and my mom had dinner i cought them" i answer. 

"Are you okay?" "yes of course i am" i lie, i dont know how i feel about my dad coming back. It's not anger i feel and i am not totally happy about him coming back. Confused suddenly that he is finally coming back, why any time but now he finally comes and says he wants to make up for his time with  me. Of course i had a "dad" growing up but when he left i was crushed. I don't know i could totally regain that bonde with him EVER. 

"Good, because i don't want you getting to stressed about that. Tell me when you are flying here, or ill pick you up" he laughs. He is acting like everything is okay whick i thank because i dont want acward tention with him. i just needed to here his voice. 

"When i get my family situated im coming back, im sorry for all this" i say meaning my words. "i love you Lydia" Harry says the words ive been dying to here. "i love you Harry" 

--------------------------

IM SO SORRY SHORT AND BLANKKKK EWE

ive gotten caught up in so much but i promise i will write more, here is a boring chapter but i am updating and writing a lot rn. my school work sucks so ill try. thank you so much for reading, commenting and making cute little comments it makes my day!! im almost to 5k to so thank you i mean it love yaaaa