22

Sorry it's short😕😕😬😬✌️✌️

Lydia💕

💘

Everyone is happy I guess, now that everything is back to normal, we have traveled to Paris which I am overly exited about!! The boys have an interview there, along with a consort and some fun raiser event, so the girls and I decided to have a 'girl day' in our hotel room which I have to say is amazing. The room is huge, with a giant flatscreen tv and 3 different king size beds, and I mean these beds are like god, I swear. There is a giant window and if you didn't guess but since we are on the highest floor, it outlooks Paris and may I add the beautiful city that I have been dying to go to since I was 8.

Oh and I saw Lou and Lux, so much has happened in lets say a month, but I am so glad Lou isn't mad at me, I never really thought about that I just really wanted to see them. Lou is like a mother to me and lux is the sister I never had, they are family to me.

"Hey babe we are leaving" Harry walks into the room as the girls sit on there bed and I finish most of my school work that was sent to me, I need to get everything done before my graduation that is coming soon I am proud to say.

"Awe ok" I get up as he opens his arms out for me, "good luck" Lara and hanna chores and I smile as he kisses me cheek and the boys come in before leaving.

"Lux" I shout, running out of my hotel room to see lux and Lou leaving. "She can stay with us if you want" I say to Lou before hugging her, "sure sweetie I'm on my way out now catching up with the boys text me if you need anything??" She smiles and I nod before picking little lux up into my hands and bringing her to the hotel room where Lara quickly takes her out of my arms to play with her and I turn on the giant tv, in a half an hour the boys will be on tv for the charity fundraiser, and then they have an interview soon after.

Sitting on my bed, I look at Lara and lux who are playing on Lara's bed, she has one of lux's toys and is playing peek a boo with her lux giggling and throwing her doll in the air.

My phone buzzes and for a second I think it's Harry calling me for some weird reason, but it ends up to be.. My mum? I quickly get up and run into the hall, before answering. "Hello?" I say trying to to sound to suprised even though this is the second time she has called me in a week. "Lydia" she says, her voice shaky. "Yea mum?" I say picking at my figure nails, a habit of mine. "Can you talk for a second I know your busy but I just wanted to talk" wtf?

"Sure" i say, "Christmas is coming up, I was wondering if you wanted to come for Christmas I know that you probably want to spend it with your friends but you know they can come here meet the family, I know Peter would love to have them here" she says, why is she so nervous around me, maybe she found out what Peter did and that's why I'm not on talking terms with her.

"I'll talk about it, see what everyone's doing" I say, not making any promises to be honest I miss my mom and home, but I love it here now. Harry meeting my family? Does he want to? Probably I guess we are pretty serious now, does my mum know about us? Awe whatever but still there is a lot of questions about my life, my.. Dad? Brother.. Are they still here, I remember them when I was little before they left. My mom remarried, and I was an only child.