title of your story

CHAPTER 21

(I hope this is long enough:) vote and comment!!)

The plane starts to rise, and my eyes go shut, trying to relax. thinking everything that just happened in the last hour and a half, what's going to happen next? will everything be a happily ever after, logan is out of my future, our "friendship is down the road and gone and I'm never goanna talk to him again? what about tour, is there still a harry and I? did he miss me as much as I missed him, everything I did in California, went back to him. does he still care, of course he does he came from all the way from London leaving tour, and not listening to management, just to come and get me. How's Hanna and liam, omg hanna I haven't seen her in forever!! Lara and Niall are they still together? they were so close before you know, what happened...

"earth to Lydia?"harry say s sweetly, pulling me close to him, my head on his chest, his warm hands over mine, "I've missed you so much" he smiles, "me to" I mumble, before my eyes shut, and im in a deep sleep.

Dream

"mom??" I shout, walking out of my bedroom and down the stairs, Peter is laying on the couch a blanket laid over him, him not moving at all, walking closer and closer to his body, I lift the blanket off, the grey fluffy blaket hitting the floor, as I back up, and a small scream escapes my lips.

I look down at his non living body, my eyes wide and I couldn't help but let one single tear fall down from my cheek, seeing he was the only guy who made my mother happy, every other relationship she had was a mess and somehow this man stayed, well not anymore.

his face is pale, almost pale and his body in plump and doll, I kind of feel bad? where is my mother, my house doesn't even feel like a house, more like a giant mansion not a home. "mom??" my voice cracks and it isn't loud but not quite, kind of hard to explain...

No answer, "mother" I then raise my voice, going down the hall to the kitchen and walk to the other living room, where my mother does most of her reading, able to look out the window and to the back yard with the giant pool, and large patio, with the volley ball net and the small fish pond in the corner, not able to see behind the small shed where the green house full of my mothers plants she keeps seeing she has many spare time on her hands.

where is she? I keep looking around, going back upstairs to see if she's in her bedroom to her office, to peters office, but she doesn't come up.. is she.. no she's my mother she wouldn't be dead, the basement? in the front? I haven't checked every where yet..

I decide to go to the basement, its dark and smells like a typical basement we don't usually go down here unless I have a sleep over with my friends, I am an only child. well kind of I have... never mind..

turning on the lights from the top of the stairs, my hand brushes off the white walls as I skip down the stairs with concern, he's...... dead.. but she no she can't what even happened? this is sooo messed up, is this even real;??

"Lydia!" a deep teenage voice pops up... in my basement what the hell?? "who's there??" I say, my voice squeaky and unstable, fear kept up in me, and the lights are dim and a little bit flashy. "Chase" the boy simply says, and my eyes widen, my brother chase? I finally get down the stairs, my confidence is all gone, but I need to find my mother, and if it's my brother.. I need an explanation, my older brother leaving my family with my dad leaving me alone with my mother heart broken and sad. I need to know why.. why he left me alone with my mother when we desperately needed him, that part of my life is gone but I still look back and see how broken the 2 of us were and only one person saved me, the other I hate that saved my mother and I guess is now dead and logan well logan and I don't talk seeing he moved all the sudden.