10

Really short sorry:(

Lydia's POV

Today was our last day here just outside on London. Yes finally! I was actually exited for going to what looked like the start of Australia but today the boys had an interview. Yeah!

As I wake up, I slip off my bed, zombie walking to the bathroom, running the shower and stripping myself down, walking into the hot shower, washing away my problems.

I couldn't get the topic of the guy who pretty much left me, my childhood friend, and biggest crush ever who I finally got over likes me.

Your kidding right?!?

As I mumble to A Team by the best singer alive I do my hair, and everything a girl needs to do.

When I was finished, I stopped the shower and the cold air hit me in the face as I got out, wrapping my hair in a marsh mellow white towel, along with my body.

As I tip toe across the room, I grab my white, high waisted shorts, and my galaxy top, along with my bandana, and makeup bag along with under garments...

I walk back to the bathroom, drying myself off, I get dressed and blow dry my hair, straightening my long brown hair, swinging it into a pony tail, and wrap my white and black bandana around my head, and tie it quickly. I do my natural makeup before tossing it all in my suitcase and take my phone off the charger, checking the time. 9 o'clock come on people!

Lux's head bobs from the corner of my eye as she giggles waving to me. "Lux wanna wake up the girls!?!?" She laughs nodding and I smile rubbing her cute morning hair and place her beside Lou as Lux try's to wake her up. I take my pillow from my side of the bed and whip the pillow across Lara's sleeping face, watching as the girls body quickly flops on the floor and she moans.

"I honestly hate you" she pretends to laugh getting up and walking to the bathroom. I smile taking Lux with me to the boys room. "2 doors down L" I say before leaving them to go see the boys.

"Rise and shine" I smile as Liam opens the door, tired but ready. "You look like your in a good mood" he laughs as Lux smiles at him.

"Come in" Liam says, moving out of the way for me to get into the hotel room. "Hey love" Harry smiles, patting the spot next to him.

I plot my big butt next to him placing Lux on his lap. "Good sleep?' Harry asks and I laugh to myself remembering the dreadful night.

"Lara snores, and she hogs the bed" I sign leaning on the poor boy, placing my head on his shoulder.

"We'll your lucky, cause were leaving today" harry smiles and I nod. "Where's Lara!?" Niall asks, walking into the room. "Getting ready Ni hold your fire!" I joke placing my hands in the air.

Harry chuckles at me and I smile as Lux plays with my finger. "Can we go to the buffet now?!" I whine rubbing my eyes.

"I'll wait for Lara" Niall says and I just giggle winking at him as Liam, Harry and I get up and make our way the elevator as the 4 of us (never forget the baby) get food in my stomach.

Harry goes to sit down with Lux as Liam and I get food. For Lux I got a small plate with a big, blueberry muffin and grabbed a little fruit and walk back to our table, taking Lux from Harry's lap and give her her food as she sits on my lap.

"What would you like love?" Harry asks smiling, "surprise me" I smile and glance at Lux.

Soon Harry comes back with 2 plates, along with Liam sitting down on the other side of me Lara, Niall, Louis, and Zayn all come down sitting at are huge, round table as we all eat, I thank Harry for the different food on my plate and when we were done we decided to go back upstairs to the boys room till we had to get to the interview.